ADVERTISEMENT

The Dantoni Doctrine strikes again

Not his fault that the team was looking ahead to the big game against Concord College.

Hard for me to pass judgement on Marshall BB since none of their games are televised outside of Cabell County. All I ever see is the box scores the day after.
You need to spring for a better cable system ...I watched the Illinois game in a sports bar in Louisville, KY.

You need to spring for a better cable system ...I watched the Illinois game in a sports bar in Louisville, KY.

I'm not paying for the Big 10 network so I can watch the Herd once a year when they play a team that has a pulse. And I'm not going to watch them on a low quality live stream either. The rest of the season looks kind of bleak regarding any of the remaining Marshall games being on real TV, see for yourself -

http://www.herdzone.com/sports/m-baskbl/sched/mars-m-baskbl-sched.html

..........and try not to be too embarrassed when you see the WV Tech, WV Wesleyan, and Concord College games listed there. I wonder if those games were on the big screens at the sports bar you went to.

I'm not paying for the Big 10 network so I can watch the Herd once a year when they play a team that has a pulse. And I'm not going to watch them on a low quality live stream either. The rest of the season looks kind of bleak regarding any of the remaining Marshall games being on real TV, see for yourself -

http://www.herdzone.com/sports/m-baskbl/sched/mars-m-baskbl-sched.html

..........and try not to be too embarrassed when you see the WV Tech, WV Wesleyan, and Concord College games listed there. I wonder if those games were on the big screens at the sports bar you went to.
I will check when we battle Concord! Get back to you!

I will check when we battle Concord! Get back to you!

No need to trouble yourself, I've got better things to do than watch D'antoni rack up another win against a foe from the old WVIAC. Sad thing is that Marshall is considering it a regular season game instead of a charity event that doesn't count in the W-L column.

ADVERTISEMENT