ADVERTISEMENT

The DA Said What?? (Alabama related)

LowFatMilk

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2012
" I want to emphasize once again that the main reason I'm doing this is that I refuse to ruin the lives of two young men who have spent their adolescence and teenage years, working and sweating, while we were all in the air conditioning"

-----------

If you read the entire ESPN article the evidence reads like what would typically be an open and shut case (that would have AT LEAST ended with plea deals).

http://espn.go.com/college-football...mson-tide-players-cam-robinson-laurence-jones

....and for the record I don't (typically) work in the air conditioning.

I wonder what would happen to me or any of us if we got caught with stolen hand guns. And weed which is still illegal in West Virginia. I doubt the law would resist ruining our lives.

If it had just been the weed, I could understand the DA's reasoning for not ruining their lives - but a gun laid out beside it and a stolen gun underneath the seat is pretty strong evidence to let off without any punishment. Especially after this was brought in by the arresting officers.

The DA is sticking his neck out (career possibly) for what reasons?

If it had just been the weed, I could understand the DA's reasoning for not ruining their lives - but a gun laid out beside it and a stolen gun underneath the seat is pretty strong evidence to let off without any punishment. Especially after this was brought in by the arresting officers.

The DA is sticking his neck out (career possibly) for what reasons?

2011-bmamcashlogocolor-Red.jpg

I just saw Lady Justice and she still had her blindfold on but now she is also squeezing her nose shut.

I hope the D A coats that decision thoroughly with his favorite personal lubricant. If not, it's going to make a very painful suppository.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT