ADVERTISEMENT

The collapse of the Big 12

Pitt5593

Freshman
Feb 5, 2003
My thoughts are that this would be great to you. It would force the other conferences to go 16 and WVU would end up in either the SEC or ACC. This would be so much better for WVU travel wise and in the caliber of competition in the major sports. Good luck!

My thoughts are that this would be great to you. It would force the other conferences to go 16 and WVU would end up in either the SEC or ACC. This would be so much better for WVU travel wise and in the caliber of competition in the major sports. Good luck!

"Great" =\= ACC

Now an SEC bid would be fantastic.

Reactions: Woody in Helvetia
The ACC is far more stable than the Big 12, has a more recent National Champion, Heisman Trophy winner, Heisman Trophy contenders, and multiple teams that are vying for the playoff at the moment. Add to that getting to play Pitt, V Tech, Louisville, and even Miami. I'll take it.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
The whole travel thing that Pitt fans talk about has not been a big deal. The extra 10 million a year covers extra expense 3 times over.

The whole travel thing that Pitt fans talk about has not been a big deal. The extra 10 million a year covers extra expense 3 times over.

Actuall, it's more an extra $25 million a year when you factor in the Big 12 payout plus the 3rd tier rights vs. the Big East and John Raese's sweetheart deal.

But I think the original premise that the Big 12 is crashing is a bit overboard. As long as Oklahoma and Texas are in it, TV will salivate to keep forking over the billions to cover the conference.

M anhandled Missouri, 26-11

O rdinary against Youngstown, 38-21

U nnerving miracle goalline tip/interception escapes BYU, 35-32

N o quit against Kansas State, 17-16

T urbulence tore up Texas Tech, 48-17

A nnihilate TCU

I mpale Oklahoma State

N ail Kansas

E radicate Texas

E rectile dysfunction Oklahoma

R oll over Iowa State

S uffocate Baylor

Reactions: countryroads89
Actuall, it's more an extra $25 million a year when you factor in the Big 12 payout plus the 3rd tier rights vs. the Big East and John Raese's sweetheart deal.

But I think the original premise that the Big 12 is crashing is a bit overboard. As long as Oklahoma and Texas are in it, TV will salivate to keep forking over the billions to cover the conference.

A nnihilate TCU

I mpale Oklahoma State

N ail Kansas

E radicate Texas

R oll over Iowa State

S uffocate Baylor
I was talking about real money and not crazy fantasyland money like the raese talk.

I agree. Thanks for the brotherly post!

WVU needs to actively if not covertly seek membership with the ACC and SEC.

In 2023 the Big Ten will raid the conference and put an end to it and WVU has invested too much and done too much to be tossed to the wayside.

If I were Gee and Lyons I'd refuse to pay back any money still due the BIG 12 for the conference skipping out on its fiduciary duty. WVU Will need that in a few years and already gave up over $20 million to help out this league that just expects everyone outside of OU and UT to flounder til they can walk without owing much.

Keep it quiet but do everything you can. Work with espn to accomplish their goal.

Reactions: pittdan77

In 2023 the Big Ten will raid the conference and put an end to it and WVU has invested too much and done too much to be tossed to the wayside.

If I were Gee and Lyons I'd refuse to pay back any money still due the BIG 12 for the conference skipping out on its fiduciary duty. WVU Will need that in a few years and already gave up over $20 million to help out this league that just expects everyone outside of OU and UT to flounder til they can walk without owing much.

Keep it quiet but do everything you can. Work with espn to accomplish their goal.

I'm pretty sure we are not paying back any money to the B12.

I'm pretty sure we are not paying back any money to the B12.

WVU had a $10 million loan from the conference when exiting the BIg East.

Of that, $5 million was forgiven, but the other $5 million was to be paid back once WVu began receiving full shares.

Excerpt

At first, WVU will pay $10 million and the Big 12 will pay $10 million. Half of the Big 12's contribution is a grant to WVU. The remaining half will be paid back by WVU.However, the university won't have to start reimbursing the Big 12 until four years from now. A source said WVU will have $1 million taken out of the university's annual Big 12 television revenue five times, beginning in the 2015-16 fiscal year.That's the first year WVU receives a full share of the Big 12 revenue.

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/article/20120215/DM03/302159999

Don't know about you, but why should WVU pay pack four more million over the next several years only to see schools walk away with that money? The conference wouldn't still exist today if WVU hadn't made a substantial sacrifice to immediately join and give up four more years of revenues so UT and OU could make more money-- even though the new contracts weren't done until AFTER WVU joined and there wasn't anything to buy into.

Last edited:
Sign me up for the ACC! Better travel, more regional games than in the SEC.....I was for that from the beginning when the Big East was crumbling.

Anyone who is promoting going to the ACC is delusional. Crappy conference with old "rivals" that I couldn't give a damn about. Who is really excited to play Syracuse and BC again?

The SEC would be 10x better. We were close there a few years ago. When the B12 collapses, the FOXs, ESPNs, Googles, Netflix's, Amazon's of the world (think 2025) aren't going to allow content with WVUs national brand to just wither on the vine. They will partner with whatever conference they have rights to and try to retain as much viewership as they can.

We just need to win and be relevant. That's it.

Reactions: DelawarEER

Bad year, yes but the Big 12 is far from dead. Any given year 60% of our teams can be in the Top 25 in both football and hoops. Big 12 really does need to lead the charge for 8 playoff teams. If that happens, and money stays on par there would be zero incentive for anyone to ever want to leave.

I wouldn't complain about being in the ACC for sure but what I like about the Big 12 is the civility between fanbases. Good or bad it is amazing that there is very little trash talking between fans. We have a big game with TCU on Saturday and there is literally zero bickering and TCU fans are saying how great of a time they have in Morgantown and that we are gracious host with a big time atmosphere. Total 180. As far as the fans are concerned, it really is more about the football than the sideshows. I've come to appreciate it. This coming from a guy that is banned on basically every ex-Big East rival site.

Reactions: BayoxJohn
IMO, the BIG 12 future is in jeopardy long term. I really see this as a way to start the jockeying for when the GOR is up. We are in a good position right now if we continue to win.

I have a feeling the next round will be more about competitiveness than TV sets. The money is what it is and there is more to go around now that streaming is in the loop.

A couple of days removed from the Big 12 announcement to stand pat on expansion, here’s some points to consider:

Knee-jerk reactions:

Boren screwed the pooch by shooting his mouth off with comments like “psychologically disadvantaged” in describing the conference, then swinging 180 degrees to “no need to expand”.

Not expanding is a death sentence for the conference and Bowlsby is ineffective and should resign.

Leaked memo on “talking points” for University Presidents post-press conference did more damage than the decision itself.

Texas Governor takes a page from the David Boren playbook and asks for an apology to UH.

Business Decisions:

Commissioner was charged with “exploring” expansion candidates, which he did.

11-19 teams made presentations; narrowed down to a reported 9-11 candidates to consider.

The 9-11 candidates were floated to TV partners ESPN and FOX to determine which candidates offered the best advantage to the TV package. The answer was… “None of them”.

Neither of the TV partners will step up for a Big 12 Network as long as The LHN is held out of the package and UT will keep its deal with ESPN to the bitter end.

The Take-Away:

The BIG 12 will not get a network as long as the LHN still exists (how long it exists is totally up to ESPN, IMO).

There is little validity to the “Thirteenth Data Point” argument, CCG is probably dead as well.

There may be challenges to the current GOR as no extension due to no expansion places several barriers to long-term conference viability, also potentially violating some terms of contracts with individual schools (WVU being one and perhaps TCU as well).

The Big 12 continues to take short-term views rather than long-term views of CFB.

Here's my questions...

Say the Big 12 implodes and OU/UT say, "See ya!".

Will the ACC even vote to invite us? I ask this because past history trends have proven that those odds are not in our favor. Will schools like VT, Louisville, Miami and the Tobacco Road conglomerate say, "fat chance for the 5th/6th time..."?

Reactions: rojo36
Here's my questions...

Say the Big 12 implodes and OU/UT say, "See ya!".

Will the ACC even vote to invite us? I ask this because past history trends have proven that those odds are not in our favor. Will schools like VT, Louisville, Miami and the Tobacco Road conglomerate say, "fat chance for the 5th/6th time..."?

My opinion; it will depend on whether or not the ACC plays hard-ball with Notre Dame as a full member. If ND becomes a full member of the ACC, I can see the advantage of having WVU as the 16th member; especially with an ACC TV network in place.

If the ACC is content to let ND stay as an outlying participant, I think there are other schools that make more sense if they want to expand. Or they might take a page from the Big 12 and say that expansion doesn't make sense. The later is more likely.

My opinion; it will depend on whether or not the ACC plays hard-ball with Notre Dame as a full member. If ND becomes a full member of the ACC, I can see the advantage of having WVU as the 16th member; especially with an ACC TV network in place.

If the ACC is content to let ND stay as an outlying participant, I think there are other schools that make more sense if they want to expand. Or they might take a page from the Big 12 and say that expansion doesn't make sense. The later is more likely.

I just hope we have another "raft" available from the SEC or ACC should the Big 12 completely dissolve. Yeah, right now we don't have to worry about anything. But, I am looking further down the road and there's a lot of uncertainty.

Some say the status quo decision of the Big 12 is a good one. But, too much of what I have seen and heard reminds me of the years leading up to Miami, VT and BC's departure from our old Big East days. It's almost as if Bowlsby went to the Mike Tranghese's school of being a conference commissioner. But add in Boren and you have the "Wonder Twins".

If any team could challenge and win against the GOR...it will be WVU.

1) We saved the B12's bacon by getting out of the BE as fast as we did.
2) We are the single most isolated team in a P5 conference.
3) There are way too many "traveling partner" comments out there to make me think that wasn't part of "the package" offered to WVU to close this deal. WV is a poor state. Expecting fans to drive to Lubbock,Texas is different than expecting them to drive to NY or FL.

Now all we need is the SEC to send us an invite.[banana]

I just hope we have another "raft" available from the SEC or ACC should the Big 12 completely dissolve. Yeah, right now we don't have to worry about anything. But, I am looking further down the road and there's a lot of uncertainty.

If we're playing the "What If" game, you need to know where OU & UT would be going if they left. The conventional wisdom, which is hardly wise at times, says that there will be four 16-team P4 conferences in the future. So the PAC 12 needs to pick up 4 teams and the B1G, SEC & ACC each need 2 teams, total of 6 (10 teams overall).

Let's assume that ND goes full ACC, so they only need one team. If old rumors are true that UT, OU and a couple of other Big 12 teams were headed to the PAC in 2011 you can put those two there; now need 2 more teams. Perhaps OSU and TTU go with them.

The B1G requires AAU membership; so KU and ISU find a home there (UT is also a member).

SEC & ACC would have choices of the remaining teams: KSU, Baylor, TCU & WVU. If ND goes full ACC, one of these teams gets left out completely. If ND stays as they are there could be room for everybody.

Of these 4 teams I'm not sure who fits best where, but I think it makes sense that the SEC would take the two Texas schools if they can get around their stance of not adding schools were there is already an SEC team in the state (Miss and Ala are grandfathered). Otherwise KSU to the SEC with WVU.

Reactions: CE4WVU
Well, considering the fact that the conference would have been guaranteed pro rata amounts for two new members during the current contract...meaning more money in each members pocket as new members get less for a while...it smells of something far worse than just not expanding. OK and Tx have to have a plan already in place otherwise why accept less money until the end of the contract? Something is up...and it doesn't feel right. Man, am I getting tired of WVU being screwed!

:football:I don't think the Big XII is collapsing. I don't think Nero is playing the fiddle while Rome burns. Most of this posturing, chest puffing, and turf protection.

I've said all along they wouldn't expand cause Texas has at least 3 NO VOTES to stop it.

More importantly:
-Oklahoma is tied to OK "T Boone Pickens" State
-Texas is pretty tied to Texas Tech especially since A&M snuck out for the SEC.

In both instances, these Schools (Oklahoma & Texas) aren't going to another conference where they are no longer the chairmans of the board (like BAMA, Florida, LSU, etc in the SEC or tOSU & Michigan in the B1G) so to speak with the stroke. And those other conferences are not going to care anyways. The B1G moved on from Notre Dame cause they don't need them and never will. The SEC would be the same way which is why the SEC has only a $1 million exit fee, ie nobody is leaving that marriage.

The most conceivable option that probably still is Waaay out there is TX, TX Tech, OU, OK State to the PAC. I think the LHN prevents that. That and the attitude of Texas. Status quo will never exclude a conference with Texas from being at the table.

For similar reasons (politics) Kansas is tied at the hip to K State or the other way around since we are talking football.

Nobody is courting the private schools of Baylor & TCU. Both have small enrollments.

Iowa Stare is more isolated than we are and the B1G don't want Aimes.

In any event if I'm wrong and it all goes south and the Big XII goes away:
1. Expansoon with the likes of Houston, Cincinnati, and BYU (who is head and shoulders above any other G5 program in terms of fans and tradition) wouldn't have stopped that anyway. Beyond those 3 the list of G5s gets pure laughable & embarrassing.
2. WVU will be fine, and probably land in the ACC which some would like (I would NOT be one of them. Hate the basketball/city school conference). Better spot is SEC from a culture, fan, & schedule standpoint. WVU would have to learn to cheat better too.
3. If no spot in ACC or SEC becomes available, I really wouldn't care. I've watched a lifetime of college football and the best schedule I've ever got to see is what WVU plays now. If that goes away I would prefer to remember the best of times as opposed to a G5 schedule at P5 prices.

Plus at my age, I'm on a beach in a few more years for 6 months a year of it anyways.

Glad all this has been settled.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::americanflag:

If we're playing the "What If" game, you need to know where OU & UT would be going if they left. The conventional wisdom, which is hardly wise at times, says that there will be four 16-team P4 conferences in the future. So the PAC 12 needs to pick up 4 teams and the B1G, SEC & ACC each need 2 teams, total of 6 (10 teams overall).

Let's assume that ND goes full ACC, so they only need one team. If old rumors are true that UT, OU and a couple of other Big 12 teams were headed to the PAC in 2011 you can put those two there; now need 2 more teams. Perhaps OSU and TTU go with them.

The B1G requires AAU membership; so KU and ISU find a home there (UT is also a member).

SEC & ACC would have choices of the remaining teams: KSU, Baylor, TCU & WVU. If ND goes full ACC, one of these teams gets left out completely. If ND stays as they are there could be room for everybody.

Of these 4 teams I'm not sure who fits best where, but I think it makes sense that the SEC would take the two Texas schools if they can get around their stance of not adding schools were there is already an SEC team in the state (Miss and Ala are grandfathered). Otherwise KSU to the SEC with WVU.

It would work out best if Texas, OU, OSU and TCU go to the Pac 10. I would rather be facing Texas Tech than TCU for the solo spot in the ACC. Lubbock and Morgantown are a wash and we have better sports, similar academics, traditional rivals and fit the footprint. TCU on the other hand could open up some avenues for the ACC and fits a good chuck of their academic profile. It also leaves us in a better spot for the SEC. Gets a very viable TCU out of our only two scenarios. I think the B10 would take Kansas and UCONN before Kansas and Iowa State. I would like our chances with ISU, KSU, Baylor, TT and WVU vying for the available 3 east/southeast spots. None of those school have anything on us and hopefully we'd have nice voting blocks by comparison.

If OU and OSU go to the SEC we are screwed. Makes it much more difficult on us.

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
I think the only thing WVU can do is explore what other options are available as the expiration of the GOR gets closer. To be honest, having to buy out seems unnecessary because if it takes a couple of years to shop around, that would leave a pretty normal period left to exit and hit the ground running wherever they'd land.

The scariest scenario would be for someone to beat WVU to the punch and grab a spot in the ACC or SEC. Be it someone from the Big 12 or Houston or whoever. I just know that nobody in that conference would want to embrace a move west unless they absolutely have to.

I think the only thing WVU can do is explore what other options are available as the expiration of the GOR gets closer. To be honest, having to buy out seems unnecessary because if it takes a couple of years to shop around, that would leave a pretty normal period left to exit and hit the ground running wherever they'd land.

The scariest scenario would be for someone to beat WVU to the punch and grab a spot in the ACC or SEC. Be it someone from the Big 12 or Houston or whoever. I just know that nobody in that conference would want to embrace a move west unless they absolutely have to.

I think this latest non-expansion development leaves the GOR open for challenge. Maybe that's Boren's play?

Well, considering the fact that the conference would have been guaranteed pro rata amounts for two new members during the current contract...meaning more money in each members pocket as new members get less for a while...it smells of something far worse than just not expanding.

That's the whole problem. Getting more money by short-changing the new schools is not stable strategy. That's really just a gimmick. The extra money dries up as soon as you give the new schools an equal share. If you don't ever give them an equal share, then you end up with a couple of weak sisters who are otherwise a drag on the conference.

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
That's the whole problem. Getting more money by short-changing the new schools is not stable strategy. That's really just a gimmick. The extra money dries up as soon as you give the new schools an equal share. If you don't ever give them an equal share, then you end up with a couple of weak sisters who are otherwise a drag on the conference.

That and the long-term economic viability by not extending GOR prior to a decision was the death sentence for expansion. When you can't get your TV partners to play along except under duress of the existing agreement it ultimately leads to the decision that was made as the best "business" decision for the conference.

The Big Ten got a tv contract that expires in 6 years for a reason.

You'd have to be blind not to see its so they can go after the BIG 12 which must negotiate shortly thereafter for a NEW deal. They aren't likely trying to go after their partners out west. In fact they are probably going to try to help shore up that conference as well by breaking up the BIG 12 and sending some west to help the PAC- which like the ACC the networks will reward .

Just like the Big East the BIG 12 won't ever get to try for a new contract

If they wait the networks will do the same thing they did to the BE. Pull UT and OU out and move them to the competition, and then proclaim what's left not worthy of major revenue or auto playoff status.

So WVU can pretend that is not happening, or prepare for the inevitability.

MUST get out of the academic ranking cellar

MUST continue highest level athletic success

MUST make friends with ESPN

MUST make friends with ACC! BIg Ten and SEC

MUST reclaim its fanbase

Reactions: Rootmaster

Poor logic. Many conferences of value have buy ins. Only the ACC and SEC did not , and for both its because that was the only way they were going to lure anyone, by paying them full shares immediately.

What the BIG 12 would have achieved via expansion is not only a buy in revenue boost , but a long term revenue boost. Since they are still under contract for the better part of a decade, the tv partners had to pay them, and probably would have sought to tie them into a longer term deal as a result. The conference would have had far more inventory to monetize and additional means to generate new revenues. A 12 team conference CCG is undoubtedly worth more than a guaranteed rematch- especially if divisions are set up attractively. New bowls could be added. Depending on new schools, more NCAA bids were likely.

Corporate sponsorships could have been a huge bonus.

Expansion also would have set the conference up well for future revenue increases not possible via remaining status quo.

Poor logic. Many conferences of value have buy ins. Only the ACC and SEC did not , and for both its because that was the only way they were going to lure anyone, by paying them full shares immediately.

What the BIG 12 would have achieved via expansion is not only a buy in revenue boost , but a long term revenue boost. Since they are still under contract for the better part of a decade, the tv partners had to pay them, and probably would have sought to tie them into a longer term deal as a result. The conference would have had far more inventory to monetize and additional means to generate new revenues. A 12 team conference CCG is undoubtedly worth more than a guaranteed rematch- especially if divisions are set up attractively. New bowls could be added. Depending on new schools, more NCAA bids were likely.

Corporate sponsorships could have been a huge bonus.

Expansion also would have set the conference up well for future revenue increases not possible via remaining status quo.

Nope, it wasn't poor logic at all. There was no revenue boost or new contract. The whole plan hinged on the new schools getting perpetual reduced shares. West Virginia and TCU themselves were only on 3 year plans, which increased every year. These new schools would have been on long term reduced shares. That was the only way for the other schools to get extra money. Once the new schools got full shares, there was no extra money for the other schools.

Nope, it wasn't poor logic at all. There was no revenue boost or new contract. The whole plan hinged on the new schools getting perpetual reduced shares. West Virginia and TCU themselves were only on 3 year plans, which increased every year. These new schools would have been on long term reduced shares. That was the only way for the other schools to get extra money. Once the new schools got full shares, there was no extra money for the other schools.

When the Big Ten added RU and Maryland, it wasn't for immediate gain. Their tv deal wasn't coming up for years. Same for the SEC adding A and M and Missouri. PAC adding Utah and Colorado and Pitt and SU to the ACC. All about getting money once media rights deals could be reworked.

The BIG 12 wasn't going to have an endless buy in, nor would financials remain stagnant after that, that is a complete fabrication. There would be a buy in period - and at the end of that the conference would negotiate a new deal- or, they would negotiate a new long term deal right off the bat as the new members came on board.

And there would be other benefits of new corporate sponsors injecting revenues, new bowls, new NCAA revenues right off the top.

Bowlsby states after their long research that yes there were several that would be additive.

But unlike your mistaken put down the BIG 12 logic- adding was about the future. Making the playoffs more = more money. Brings up the conference value. Having more viewers, a larger footprint and more inventory opened up many future financial benefits that aren't coming otherwise.

Just like every other conference that expanded- and later got increases.

Darting off in another direction LOL. You're such a geek. I've been right on all along. You regurgitated one release after another and made one joke prediction after another. Of course you'll act like you didn't. Dude I have legit network connections. Not the highest level and not saying everything the three tell me is right on. But most have been in ballpark and mostly true. Bow to me fool. I'll educate you one more time. You're off and such a idiot thinking WVU can work with ESPN or network with SEC or ACC. The best hope for WVU if the Big 12 does implode(50/50 still) is for an 8 team playoff and 4 16 team P4 conferences. Middle case scenario would be a new conference that is guaranteed one spot. Schools left out if schools like Houston, BYU, Boise St, Navy and P5 leftovers eat. Ironically it would be a pretty good conference. It just would provide the crazy dollars flying around now. Worst case obviously would be play Memphis, Tulane and Marshall on a weekly basis.

Last edited:

The main point is that no one in the entire world outside of West Virginia cares about WVU playing anyone in Iowa, Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas.

A nnihilate TCU

I mpale Oklahoma State

N ail Kansas

E radicate Texas

R oll over Iowa State

S uffocate Baylor

$25 million more annually than ACC LOL. Ok if you say so.

This post was a post drinking binge rant correct? Not defending Buck or anybody else...but when a poster constantly uses the word "moron" then it must mean that the poster is the true.....well, you get the picture right?

Darting off in another direction LOL. You're such a moron. I've right on all along. You regurgitated releases I and made one joke prediction after another. Of course you'll act like you didn't. Dude I have legit network connections. Not the highest level and not saying everything the three tell me is right on. But most has been in ballpark and mostly true. Bow to me fool. I'll educate you one more time. You're off and such a moron thinking WVU can work with ESPN or network with SEC or ACC. The best hope for WVU if the Big 12 does implode(50/50 still) is for an 8 team playoff and 4 16 team P4 conferences. Middle case scenario would be a new conference that is guaranteed one spot. Schools left out if schools like Houston, BYU, Boise St, Navy and P5 leftovers eat. Ironically it would be a pretty good conference. It just would provide the crazy dollars flying around now. Worst case obviously would be play Memphis, Tulane and Marshall on a weekly basis.

WVU had a $10 million loan from the conference when exiting the BIg East.

Of that, $5 million was forgiven, but the other $5 million was to be paid back once WVu began receiving full shares.

Excerpt

At first, WVU will pay $10 million and the Big 12 will pay $10 million. Half of the Big 12's contribution is a grant to WVU. The remaining half will be paid back by WVU.However, the university won't have to start reimbursing the Big 12 until four years from now. A source said WVU will have $1 million taken out of the university's annual Big 12 television revenue five times, beginning in the 2015-16 fiscal year.That's the first year WVU receives a full share of the Big 12 revenue.

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/article/20120215/DM03/302159999

Don't know about you, but why should WVU pay pack four more million over the next several years only to see schools walk away with that money? The conference wouldn't still exist today if WVU hadn't made a substantial sacrifice to immediately join and give up four more years of revenues so UT and OU could make more money-- even though the new contracts weren't done until AFTER WVU joined and there wasn't anything to buy into.

You and you excerpts LOL. Mr Obvious strikes again. You're such a geek tool.

Bad year, yes but the Big 12 is far from dead. Any given year 60% of our teams can be in the Top 25 in both football and hoops. Big 12 really does need to lead the charge for 8 playoff teams. If that happens, and money stays on par there would be zero incentive for anyone to ever want to leave.

I wouldn't complain about being in the ACC for sure but what I like about the Big 12 is the civility between fanbases. Good or bad it is amazing that there is very little trash talking between fans. We have a big game with TCU on Saturday and there is literally zero bickering and TCU fans are saying how great of a time they have in Morgantown and that we are gracious host with a big time atmosphere. Total 180. As far as the fans are concerned, it really is more about the football than the sideshows. I've come to appreciate it. This coming from a guy that is banned on basically every ex-Big East rival site.

And Texas and/or Olahoma represent what to you? Because everyone else doesn't count

This post was a post drinking binge rant correct? Not defending Buck or anybody else...but when a poster constantly uses the word "moron" then it must mean that the poster is the true.....well, you get the picture right?

Is my post off at all? If I change moron to geek or idiot if that is ok with you?

Ok made the changes and got the two "moron" out of the post. Let me know if I need to do anything else for you. Have a great day root and good talk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT