ADVERTISEMENT

The cacklin' Communist now favors a wall

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
She has flip flopped on one of Trump's signature issues...a great, big, beautiful border wall that Communist Kamala once called "Trump's vanity project". Now she says she favors a border wall, and she expects you to believe her too! ;)

Harris flip flops on building border wall

excerpt:
If she's elected president, Kamala Harris pledges to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on the wall along the southern border — a project she once opposed and called "un-American" during the Trump administration.

*editor's note
She also will wear a red MAGA cap to the first debate! 😏

Look, I told ya'll I wore that girl out...now she tryin' to pretend to be Trump?
iu

Damn Willie, guess you wore that girl out so much she doesn't even know who she is right now?

Next thing she's going to steal is my well coifed hairdo!
iu

Just keep calling her out for who she really is DJT...she can't hide from that!

I always liked Trump's ideas, it's just him personally I can't stand!
iu

@moe
230.jpg
We on the Left always knew Trump's policies were sound, we just can't stand his orange colored ass! So if Kamala wants to lie to us and steal his policy ideas, as long as she wins we're all OK with that!

Damn @moe , you're voting for Trump in high heels then! :joy:

@moe knows I wore that girl out!
iu

He knows that Willie B, he's just jealous you got to hold her heels up high first! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey creepy Joe...did you expect your VP to steal all of Trump's ideas trying to get elected President instead of YOU?

'Ya know, I don't even remember what my own ideas were, so how can I get mad at my Communist side kick?
iu

Excuse me for asking creepy Joe! 😏

Hey creepy Joe, Kamala is stealing all of Trump's ideas trying to replace YOU! Aren't you embarrassed?

Well at least she's not trying to steal my ideas! Hell I barely had any 'ya know?
iu

That would piss me off creepy Joe, she was supposed to be extending your second term, not setting up Trump's second term! 🤔

Aw damn it... I'm so confused now!!!!!!
iu

It's all good creepy Joe...so are Democrat voters! 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUALLEN

Tim Walz Turns Trump's Border Wall Into A Punchline – 'I'll Invest In The 30-Foot Ladder Factory'​

• Wow
Reactions: atlkvb

Internal polls show Harris is bleeding support over open borders. So now they are attempting to lie to black voters. AGAIN.

If black voters are gullible enough to believe anything that cacklin' Communist says they deserve what they'll eventually get from her.

Ans: Nothing. 😏

They will get more Immigrants replacing them. Stop voting for the DNC Candidates is all I can tell them. Not that they actually voted for Harris in the first place though. So I don't want to be critical just yet.

On day one of his presidency, Biden issued an executive order halting all construction of President Trump's border wall.Kamala could today have one of her White House handlers draft a new order on behalf of her cognitively impaired boss to resume it.She won't because she is lying to you.Kamala is an open borders radical who will continue to allow millions of people to cross our border as president.

She has flip flopped on one of Trump's signature issues...a great, big, beautiful border wall that Communist Kamala once called "Trump's vanity project". Now she says she favors a border wall, and she expects you to believe her too! ;)

Harris flip flops on building border wall

excerpt:
If she's elected president, Kamala Harris pledges to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on the wall along the southern border — a project she once opposed and called "un-American" during the Trump administration.

*editor's note
She also will wear a red MAGA cap to the first debate! 😏

Look, I told ya'll I wore that girl out...now she tryin' to pretend to be Trump?
iu

Damn Willie, guess you wore that girl out so much she doesn't even know who she is right now?

Next thing she's going to steal is my well coifed hairdo!
iu

Just keep calling her out for who she really is DJT...she can't hide from that!

I always liked Trump's ideas, it's just him personally I can't stand!
iu
There aren't many issues that Kammi hasn't flipped on in the last 10/12 years. matter of fact , she seems to flip flop so often , I don't see how anybody could vote/support her knowing how often she flips her position. My feeling is that she sees what voters are feeling about issues and takes that side as a talking point simply for the vote. If she is selected as POTUS this country is f###ed...

Flip lies and flop enough times and dumb leftist like @moe begin believing it.
What amazes me is they know she's lying, but they still don't care. Their ultimate hate filled objective is simply to stop Trump...BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

So if she lies about her record, or previous positions, or her true agenda, or hides from it, or even adopts major points of Trump's own agenda....as long as she wins... they're perfectly OK with any and all of it.

My question to them is, how do you know you can trust her?

What amazes me is they know she's lying, but they still don't care. Their ultimate hate filled objective is simply to stop Trump...BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

So if she lies about her record, or previous positions, or her true agenda, or hides from it, or even adopts major points of Trump's own agenda....as long as she wins... they're perfectly OK with any and all of it.

My question to them is, how do you know you can trust her?

I trust she would screw shit up even worse than her first 4 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT