ADVERTISEMENT

The Bidens...Rent and Tax Returns

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, paid nearly $50,000 per month in rent at the president’s Wilmington, Delaware, home.
Hunter Biden paid his father about half a million dollars in rent over the course of roughly 11 months.

Documents obtained by New York Post reporter Miranda Devine show that Hunter Biden allegedly moved into his father’s Wilmington home in March 2017 and moved out in February 2018 and that he paid roughly $49,910 per month in rent during that time.

At the same time, the president’s 2017 tax return (pdf) reporting income or loss from the Wilmington property states that it had $19,800 in “rents received,” while his 2018 tax return (pdf) doesn’t list any rents received.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, paid nearly $50,000 per month in rent at the president’s Wilmington, Delaware, home.
Hunter Biden paid his father about half a million dollars in rent over the course of roughly 11 months.

Documents obtained by New York Post reporter Miranda Devine show that Hunter Biden allegedly moved into his father’s Wilmington home in March 2017 and moved out in February 2018 and that he paid roughly $49,910 per month in rent during that time.

At the same time, the president’s 2017 tax return (pdf) reporting income or loss from the Wilmington property states that it had $19,800 in “rents received,” while his 2018 tax return (pdf) doesn’t list any rents received.
FRAUD---in more ways than one!!!

Reactions: atlkvb
If this were one of Trump's Sons or his tax returns showing the same type of fraud, do you think the silence from the Left would be as loud as it is now?

You see what absolute fakes these folks are? They had a cow over Trump simply paying the taxes he legally owed! Creepy Joe flat out lies about not only his income, but the taxes he was legally supposed to pay! Silence from the TDS Left.

Nothing to see here, Trump's a racist anyway right? Honestly folks pay no more attention to these Leftist media mind numbed shills. None of em are worth the time it takes you to log on and read the untreated raw sewage they spray all over this board.

So now we can add tax fraud to the list of crimes the left has never proven against Trump but has been proven against Biden.
I'd be willing to wager any amount anyone would be willing to put up that we'll never hear one of 'em complaining about Biden the way they bitch and moan and whine about Trump?

I'd win that bet 100% guaranteed!
giphy.gif

I'd be willing to wager any amount anyone would be willing to put up that we'll never hear one of 'em complaining about Biden the way they bitch and moan and whine about Trump?

giphy.gif
I think they plan to run Biden out of office based on this recent stuff and them demand that Trump can't run because he did all the same things. Even if they will never prove Trump did any of it.

giphy.gif
Remember when Democrats was crying that Trump's kids was profiting by Trump being a president.... good times

This rent amount (49,000 whatever) coincides exactly with the deposit amount he had on his ChiCom property. It may end up that he wasn't paying that to the big guy.

Reactions: dave

You mean Biden collected some rent just like Trump did from multiple sources his entire term particularly from those foreign leaders and others who wanted to gain favor with Trump? Try Joe's Airbnb, decent rates.

You mean Biden collected some rent just like Trump did from multiple sources his entire term particularly from those foreign leaders and others who wanted to gain favor with Trump? Try Joe's Airbnb, decent rates.
49g from a crack head son is the same as being into real-estate for 50 years ....Democrat logic at its best .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT