ADVERTISEMENT

The beginning of the end for abortion on demand?

This is a very important case that will reveal a deeper spiritual truth about our nation.

Reactions: atlkvb
No one who supports abortion on demand can rationally explain why we shouldn't just allow the babies to be born, then kill 'em if they're simply "unwanted"? It's almost as if the babies being in the womb aren't alive or really don't exist, so then it's OK to kill 'em? However once they're born...it suddenly becomes irrational to murder them despite the fact that's exactly what we're doing to them while they're still unborn? 🤔

giphy.gif

Yeah, we need to fix this.

Last edited:
Courts hate to overturn precedent.

I don't get very far into the abortion debate...its just not my issue. But for something like this, a medical procedure...you'd think it would need revisiting as the science changes.

Harder to dismiss it as less than a life with 3D ultrasounds.

But i know that's not the issue on the supreme courts plate..

Reactions: Airport
I don't get very far into the abortion debate...its just not my issue. But for something like this, a medical procedure...you'd think it would need revisiting as the science changes.

Harder to dismiss it as less than a life with 3D ultrasounds.

But i know that's not the issue on the supreme courts plate..
I couldn't deny my son was a precious human life the first time I felt him move .....I promise I wasn't ready to be a daddy....holy shit I don't think I was ready to be in general population..lol ....

Roe v Wade was the pivot point in the acceleration of our cultural rot. The ability to extinguish life as a matter of convenience has made it easier to turn a blind eye to other destructive behaviors. One can only wonder what would have been if Johnson's Great Society and Planned Parenthood (the legacy of eugenicist Margaret Sanger) had been stopped.

Not sure how SCOTUS will rule here. Gorsuch, Comey-Barrett, and especially Kavanaugh are not what we were led to believe. One can only hope Justice Thomas and Justice Alito make it to centenarians.

Last edited:
No one who supports abortion on demand can rationally explain why we shouldn't just allow the babies to be born, then kill 'em if they're simply "unwanted"? It's almost as if the babies being in the womb aren't alive or really don't exist, so then it's OK to kill 'em? However once they're born...it suddenly becomes irrational to murder them despite the fact that's exactly what we're doing to them while they're still unborn? 🤔

giphy.gif

Yeah, we need to fix this.
Personally, I wouldn’t mind a Sparta style approach. I approached my marriage with selective breeding in mind. I’m like 3rd generation walking upright, and I married a woman to breed with that had some long legs.

Roe v Wade was the pivot point in the acceleration of our cultural rot. The ability to extinguish life as a matter of convenience has made it easier to turn a blind eye to other destructive behaviors. One can only wonder what would have been if Johnson's Great Society and Planned Parenthood (the legacy of eugenicist Margaret Sanger) had been stopped.

Not sure how SOTUS will rule here. Gorsuch, Comey-Barrett, and especially Kavanaugh are not what we were led to believe. One can only hope Justice Thomas and Justice Alito make it to centenarians.
A lot of Republicans do not put abortion very high on the list of concern. Being more libertarian, I choose to not judge what someone else chooses to do. Do I think it’s morally wrong and reprehensible? Yes. But, for me, the religious views of my party don’t drive my politics. Happy to have you folks riding shotgun, but I don’t care about the same things you do.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I don’t care about the same things you do.
Who doesn't care about protecting innocent human Life? What Baby asks to be born? So under what provision do we decide to kill it before it is? 🤔

Personally, I wouldn’t mind a Sparta style approach. I approached my marriage with selective breeding in mind. I’m like 3rd generation walking upright, and I married a woman to breed with that had some long legs.
I don't know why I'm laughing at that, but it is funny in a demented kind of way! 🤣

Who doesn't care about protecting innocent human Life? What Baby asks to be born? So under what provision do we decide to kill it before it is? 🤔
I don’t know what to tell you, it’s just not an issue I’m going to expend my calories on. I think we should get rid of it, but again, it’s not in my top 5 issues. I also think it’s a wedge issue used by the left to impact female support of the GOP.

Anytime a Democrat can deny responsibility for a mistake (abortion in a layman's sense) they will. So many freaking ways to prevent getting pregnant that no one is against & you dont have to kill ....hell just put it in her butt she wont get a gut ....

I don’t know what to tell you, it’s just not an issue I’m going to expend my calories on. I think we should get rid of it, but again, it’s not in my top 5 issues. I also think it’s a wedge issue used by the left to impact female support of the GOP.

Well I'm not sure what 5 issues you place before protecting innocent human Life, but in all honesty you are where a majority of the country is on this.

My Life, my Wife and my kid's lives have priority over everything else I consider important. They even come before me truthfully!

But carry on my Man.

I couldn't deny my son was a precious human life the first time I felt him move .....I promise I wasn't ready to be a daddy....holy shit I don't think I was ready to be in general population..lol ....

Kids don't come with an instruction manual. They also want to live and be loved. It's a shame we as a society consider them "disposable" then we wonder why our elderly are treated like sh*t? If Life is cheapened at its very beginning what makes anyone think it becomes valuable near its end? In between we value very little of it too. That's why a 17 year old kid can walk into his H.S. with a loaded high powered weapon and open fire without any remorse.

Lord help us. 😔

Well Sotomayor settled this argument for me...and I'm not real hard on this topic

Fuq liberals, they are ugly people....

That fat hag sounded drunk and was slurring her words.

Obama was put this country down the tubes...everything he did was 100% awful.

Sotomayor's arguments...slurred and slow, are completely bunk. She has intellectually declined. She isnt even helping her own side...

Reminds me of Robert Mueller. She is intellectually slow....and just making partisan sound bites to satisfy her own mob.

A nation ordained by Almighty God, Blessed by him, protected by him, and sustained by him surely will feel his wrath over its near universal disregard for protecting innocent human Life created by him.

Our punishment will be unmerciful except for those who repent and ask for his forgiveness. For everyone else, it'll be pure Hell on Earth. Hope I'm not around to see it. 😌

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Sotomayor's arguments...slurred and slow, are completely bunk. She has intellectually declined. She isnt even helping her own side...

Reminds me of Robert Mueller. She is intellectually slow....and just making partisan sound bites to satisfy her own mob.
Sotomayor was always known to be very slow.

I thought it was interesting that both Breyer and Sotomayor basically attacked the three new justices.

Kids don't come with an instruction manual. They also want to live and be loved. It's a shame we as a society consider them "disposable" then we wonder why our elderly are treated like sh*t? If Life is cheapened at its very beginning what makes anyone think it becomes valuable near its end? In between we value very little of it too. That's why a 17 year old kid can walk into his H.S. with a loaded high powered weapon and open fire without any remorse.

Lord help us. 😔
I believe the lack of attention at home & school has a lot to do with kids killing kids . I could be mistaken, but I think most of the school shootings started the generation after mothers was condemned for being stay at home moms. I hated school consolidations , I believe smaller schools (private or public) is healthier for kids in large schools kids get overwhelmed and overlooked.

It was a lie to begin with...

1727faa73c6e859a7543c92b4c744969.jpg
If the mother actually chooses when she gets pregnant, why doesn't she know she is expecting until she's at least two months into it?

Last edited:
1727faa73c6e859a7543c92b4c744969.jpg

The argument these pill poppin' Babes have isn't with Pro Lifers, it's with how they're put together. If they have Sex, pregnancy is a very real possibility. No one forces them to do that, and we men are certainly happy most of 'em agree to have coitus with us instead of something else with other Babes. However they can't change their biology, or alter their menstrual cycles unless they simply don't want any responsibility that comes with their decision to have Sex with Men in the first place. That's the only sure way they can avoid unwanted pregnancies...don't have any Sex with Men! Since thankfully most of them don't want to give that up...what's their beef?

If you get behind the wheel of a car to drive, don't you assume responsibility for what happens when/if you have an accident? No one of course "chooses" to have an automobile accident, but you don't then just wash your hands of its consequences when/if it happens to you? The only way to avoid an accident or responsibility for one is not to drive, but since most of us don't want to do that, we assume the risk of an accident each and every time we get behind the wheel of an automobile do we not?

So who's advocating getting rid of all cars, just because we don't want any risk from driving them?

Ans: no one.

So logically, what's the difference with unwanted pregnancies? Why are these Babes so upset with how they've been put together to procreate? It's all about choices, and personal responsibility...something that rarely is ever discussed in this ridiculous debate about protecting innocent Babies who DO NOT ask to be born as a result of these Chicks choosing to have Sex with Men!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
It just amazes me how much logic is thrown out the window over this debate. Not one of those Babes poppin' "abortion pills" has any control over when they ovulate. None of 'em has any control over how that Baby turns out if they get pregnant (even if it's by accident) and not one of them gets aborted when they decide to kill an unwanted innocent Baby who does not ask to be born!

So where is their "right" to control their own body by killing an innocent Baby unless they're talking about before they decide to have Sex?

I can just hear you Leftists reading this yellling... "well what about rape and incest?" Yeah, less than 1% of all terminated pregnancies are the result of either. So logically, it's OK to kill kids based on the circumstances of their birth right?

So if they're born into poverty? Kill 'em.

Born blind? Kill 'em

Born deformed? Kill 'em

Born a racial minority in "racist" America? Kill 'em

Born with spina bifida? Kill 'em

Circumstances of birth dictate which babies get to live and which ones should be killed...right Leftists?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT