ADVERTISEMENT

The B1G

But I was correct...

B1G tried to use the media to create a snowball.

But the Big 12 and SEC said screw that.

Everyone is waiting on the SEC. If you don't see why you are an idiot...

Those 4 ACC schools in SEC states are trying to keep their games.
Big 12 and SEC made a contingency plan in April and May

Different when you are in a state with a SEC school.
The Sec and Big 12 are not going to be playing football in september its time for you to face reality. Look at where the covid hot spots are.College Football is non essential

We will see

If things stay as they are. They will

Just as long as we don't have a surge.
But I think we will. Hopefully not

This doesn't stop Conference +1 even if we have a surge.

These states are surging together so they may go down together as well
These conferences can all start together

But I was correct...

No you weren’t. You are delusional son. You really are. You post stuff and forget what you post. You clearly posted two things. One was football was going to start on time because of money. The entire site knows that. You also posted that some of the P5s will play no matter what other P5s do. It appears you will be clearly wrong about money overpowering virus influence on the start of the season. You can lie to yourself be we all know what you posted. You may be right about some leagues playing and other leagues packing it in. We will see on that one.

You know I’ve taken a break to let the locals reclaim their site. What I felt then I know for a fact now. You really are a site cancer.

But I was correct...

It’s strange how you give an opinion and try to pass it off as fact or undeniable logic. No way you have any close relationships. You’re insufferable haha.

No you weren’t. You are delusional son. You really are. You post stuff and forget what you post. You clearly posted two things. One was football was going to start on time because of money. The entire site knows that. You also posted that some of the P5s will play no matter what other P5s do. It appears you will be clearly wrong about money overpowering virus influence on the start of the season. You can lie to yourself be we all know what you posted. You may be right about some leagues playing and other leagues packing it in. We will see on that one.

You know I’ve taken a break to let the locals reclaim their site. What I felt then I know for a fact now. You really are a site cancer.
Greg we know you haven't left the site you're just posting under your michiganherd handle.

You still sucking dick or what? Football will not be played unless a miracle occurs.

You may now log back in as TVZ. What a dumbass.
I don't control The TVZ account moron and your previous post indicated 2 different posters. What's your take Comrade Allen?

Yeah right Texas you got it all figured out. So sad you life is. Have a good night and go get the help I suggested a couple of months ago.
You're the most pathetic person on here. Greg BTW can you tell us who this is a picture of? Michiganherd already revealed the identity. Still in denial?

31228.jpg

You don't need close relationships you just have to listen to the right people.

Multiple Big 12 ADs and SEC ADs have said similar sentiments.

Listen to what the ADs and the Big 12 office is saying...

You don't need close relationships you just have to listen to the right people.

Multiple Big 12 ADs and SEC ADs have said similar sentiments.

Listen to what the ADs and the Big 12 office is saying...

ACC, PAC 12 have said similar statements.

Clemson and South Carolina
Georgia and Ga. Tech
Florida and FSU

All in state games so very doable.

I told you a long time ago I’ll never talk Pitt football with you. I’ll just correct you. You are not worth the time. And I care even less about Ivy League football.

So you don't know anything...

That would have been much easier to say. He is in the transfer portal and getting attention from a few P5 schools.

I told you a long time ago I’ll never talk Pitt football with you. I’ll just correct you. You are not worth the time. And I care even less about Ivy League football.
Greg next time you tell us you have big contacts at Pitt make sure it isn't the guy pushing a mop around in the locker room.

So you don't know anything...

That would have been much easier to say. He is in the transfer portal and getting attention from a few P5 schools.

Let me repeat.......I don’t care about the Ivy League and will not talk Pitt football with you. If you’re insinuating Pitt is looking at him your wrong but we all know you’re an idiot.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Let me repeat.......I don’t care about the Ivy League and will not talk Pitt football with you. If you’re insinuating Pitt is looking at him your wrong but we all know you’re an idiot.

Don't have to be so defensive, Greggy...

Just say you have no idea.

Regarding Pitt. I have no idea about their Grad programs.

Grad programs will play a huge factor here.
Reason why UCLA. Supposedly he is trying to get into grad school at UCLA and trying to use football.

Actually had him as a Top 200 player in the 2020 NFL Draft
Check out his video. Very athletic interior OL

191. Qaadir Sheppard, EDGE, Ole Miss
192. Zach Sammartino, OL, Dartmouth
193. Logan Stenberg, OL, Kentucky
194. Cordel Iwuagwu, OL, TCU

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...ts-with-21-wide-receivers-making-top-100/amp/

Last edited:
Don't have to be so defensive, Greggy...

Just say you have no idea.

Regarding Pitt. I have no idea about their Grad programs.

Grad programs will play a huge factor here.
Reason why UCLA. Supposedly he is trying to get into grad school at UCLA and trying to use football.

Actually had him as a Top 200 player in the 2020 NFL Draft
Check out his video. Very athletic interior OL

191. Qaadir Sheppard, EDGE, Ole Miss
192. Zach Sammartino, OL, Dartmouth
193. Logan Stenberg, OL, Kentucky
194. Cordel Iwuagwu, OL, TCU

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...ts-with-21-wide-receivers-making-top-100/amp/

Off on a tangent again like anyone cares haha. I’ll just keep needling you to post more haha.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Off on a tangent again like anyone cares haha. I’ll just keep needling you to post more haha.

I asked you a simple question.
Kid is from Pittsburgh and has huge ties to the community.
You attempt to come off as someone knowledgeable about the area.

Would have been much easier to say you had no clue and moved on.

Have to admit, the OP was to provide a little breaking news. That was it. Nothing more, nothing less, but even breaking news submitted by me is now turning into mega, hall of fame potential thread.

Have to admit, the OP was to provide a little breaking news. That was it. Nothing more, nothing less, but even breaking news submitted by me is now turning into mega, hall of fame potential thread.

Congrats!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT