ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM The Awakening of Jimmy Bell Jr.

Let's hope Bell continues this performance in the Big 12, which is a WAY tougher and more vicious barrier! I LIKE this team and its 7 newcomers. They just need time to get acquainted enough to play like Kansas, which makes 5 to 11 passes (by my count when I watched them) for easy baskets and time to spare on the shot clock. Kansas is awesome. A Kansas vs. Purdue title game in March Madness would be one for the ages! But I'm more interested in my beloved alma mater, and the best coach it's had in my lifetime, getting all its ducks lined up for the menacing marauders of the Big 12! It could be fun!

Let's hope Bell continues this performance in the Big 12, which is a WAY tougher and more vicious barrier! I LIKE this team and its 7 newcomers. They just need time to get acquainted enough to play like Kansas, which makes 5 to 11 passes (by my count when I watched them) for easy baskets and time to spare on the shot clock. Kansas is awesome. A Kansas vs. Purdue title game in March Madness would be one for the ages! But I'm more interested in my beloved alma mater, and the best coach it's had in my lifetime, getting all its ducks lined up for the menacing marauders of the Big 12! It could be fun!
Hello McFly, it's 12 games in. If they don't know each other by now they never will. Your counting is suspect. Just look at your Stony Brook thread where you got their record wrong twice.

Reactions: locustwv

By chance, are you Jimmy Bell?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT