ADVERTISEMENT

THE ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION OF DONALD J. TRUMP... 50min

GStRctBW8AA3uZq

BREAKING - PunchBowl is reporting: Senate briefing on Trump rally shooting just concluded. Top lines, per 2 senators on the call:—The shooter visited the rally site a few days in advance to scope it out—62 mins elapsed between the time the shooter was photographed as being suspicious and when he fired the shots—20 mins elapsed between the time he was spotted by snipers & when he fired the shots—FBI Director Wray said there’s no known foreign nexus but no established motive as of now. Shooter used encrypted comms and had little to no social media presence

@NolteNC

3:00 — Assassin under suspicion when range finder sets off metal detector.

5:45 — counter-sniper spots assassin on roof. Radios it in.

6:02-6:04 — They still allow Trump to take the stage

6:11 — after enjoying seven minutes to set up his shot, assassin brandishes rifle at cop.

Seconds later — assassin gets off 8 shots at Trump before he’s shot.

THIS IS INSANE.

@MarshaBlackburn

I just got off a briefing with the Secret Service and FBI. I am appalled to learn that the Secret Service knew about a threat prior to President Trump walking on stage.

I have no confidence in the leadership of Director Cheatle and believe it is in the best interest of our nation if she steps down from her position.

Last edited:
@StoicSkeptical

The reason that the Biden administration is flailing in the aftermath of Trump’s assassination attempt is because they fully expected him to be dead or seriously incapacitated right now.

In response to the very public and gruesome assassination, they were hoping for and expecting massive protests, counter-protests, and the inevitable riots that would follow (they would make sure of that one way or the other) to sow confusion, doubt, dismay, discord, division, and to distract from the events of that day while providing them with an excuse to crack down hard on Trump supporters.

It’s no different than any other color revolution like we’ve seen them deploy in places like Ukraine and elsewhere, but rather than an attempt to replace the existing power structure, this particular version was an attempt to maintain the existing power structure and expand it.

By a centimeter or less and the grace of God, they failed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT