ADVERTISEMENT

The Associated Press' All-Time Best CFB teams

Comparing an elite to a school that isn’t an elite. You're not going to get much of an argument, if at all.

We know Ohio State is the bigger and better program. So, what's the purpose of your post?
You'd be surprised at the number of WVU fans who disagree with you. If you represented the majority of WVU fans, then I would have adopted WVU as my second favorite team, as I have lived in West Virginia for a long time now.

When I first clicked on the link I thought our little brothers in Herdzakistan had been passed over completely. After a second look I found them neatly sandwiched between 83rd ranked Fordham and 98th ranked Iowa Pre-Flight. It's a good day to be a Herdiot, no matter what part of Cabell County you are in.

Reactions: 30CAT
You'd be surprised at the number of WVU fans who disagree with you. If you represented the majority of WVU fans, then I would have adopted WVU as my second favorite team, as I have lived in West Virginia for a long time now.
I agree with him. OSU has more history and tradition, more money, more everything. Vast majority of us know that.

Reactions: 30CAT

Most WVU fans recognize that we are not among the elites. We bleed Blue and Gold because WVU is the flagship of our little state, not only in athletics but in academics as well. We may not be among the blue-bloods of college athletics but you'd have a hard time finding a more loyal fanbase anywhere in America. Good hard working people cheering on the team that carries their name. And there's nothing wrong with that. Too bad that you've lived here most of your life and can't give WVU a little love once in a while. I'd bet you get a lot of attention when you pull into a parking lot at OSU with a West Virginia license plate on the back of your vehicle...........just tell 'em you're so much better than everyone else from WV, that'll work.

Most WVU fans recognize that we are not among the elites. We bleed Blue and Gold because WVU is the flagship of our little state, not only in athletics but in academics as well. We may not be among the blue-bloods of college athletics but you'd have a hard time finding a more loyal fanbase anywhere in America. Good hard working people cheering on the team that carries their name. And there's nothing wrong with that. Too bad that you've lived here most of your life and can't give WVU a little love once in a while. I'd bet you get a lot of attention when you pull into a parking lot at OSU with a West Virginia license plate on the back of your vehicle...........just tell 'em you're so much better than everyone else from WV, that'll work.
Instead of my license plate, they notice my, "Ohio State Buckeyes 2014 National Champions" license plate holder, so it's all good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT