ADVERTISEMENT

The 2019 edition of Mounties football looks very

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
problematic to me. Tough year for the Cousins seems to be brewing...horrible year if the Dukes clip us to open the season!

Why, just because the Old Fold & Blew needs a MAC quarterback to step in, and save the day?

Why, just because the Old Fold & Blew needs a MAC quarterback to step in, and save the day?
The QB position ain't the only one that Dana left unstocked! 6-6 must be considered to be a good year from this edition of WVU football!

Jarret Doege didn't make any of the MAC's THREE all-conference teams, but he's the Morganhole Messiah!

[roll]

Doege had one scholarship offer coming out of a Lubbock, Texas high school, and it was from Bowling Green, where his brother was an assistant coach.

Doege had one scholarship offer coming out of a Lubbock, Texas high school, and it was from Bowling Green, where his brother was an assistant coach.
When was the last one that was worth shit that the Mounties actually recruited and developed themselves...Geno?

Probably, but the Miramar, FL pipeline dried up when the Old Fold & Blew hired, then let go, alumnus Damon Cogdell, Miramar's high school coach, after Cogdell had funneled player after player to Morganhole...for nothing in return...wink, wink...I'm sure.

Probably, but the Miramar, FL pipeline dried up when the Old Fold & Blew hired, then let go, alumnus Damon Cogdell, Miramar's high school coach, after Cogdell had funneled player after player to Morganhole...for nothing in return...wink, wink...I'm sure.
Funny we haven't gotten any rebuttal from the Cousins in this thread...tells me they know the handwriting is on the wall for 2019!

Anywhere from 5-7 to 7-5 Tony. Won't beat OU or Texas, at TCU will be tough. Okie state will be tough to win at home. At Missouri will be a test.

OSUGrad, you live on this board. Did that OSU doctor molest you?

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Thug Pacman must have taken a pool stick to JCT1's noggin, as JCT1 is asking me about a sicko creep, who Gordon Gee allowed to molest athletes on Ohio State's campus, with impunity.

This board needs to get some new material so toeshit doesn't have to bump old threads to cover up his or her lame game.

Anywhere from 5-7 to 7-5 Tony. Won't beat OU or Texas, at TCU will be tough. Okie state will be tough to win at home. At Missouri will be a test.

7-5 looks like Mission Impossible to me...3-9 much more likely!

just a hunch...but my hunches usually pan out
Did you also have a hunch that the fighting rooster cogburns were going to run the Old Fold & Blew out of the Coliseum to end an extremely disappointing basketball season in Morganhole? Asking for a friend...

Did you also have a hunch that the fighting rooster cogburns were going to run the Old Fold & Blew out of the Coliseum to end an extremely disappointing basketball season in Morganhole? Asking for a friend...
yes....at the half I told my wife it was over...I was not in favor of that tournament

yes....at the half I told my wife it was over...I was not in favor of that tournament
So, you told your wife when Coastal Carolina was ahead by 14 points at the Half that WVU was doomed? That wasn't a hunch; that was a logical and obvious prediction. Did your wife call you, "Captain Obvious" or "Nostradumbass?"

[laughing]

So, you told your wife when Coastal Carolina was ahead by 14 points at the Half that WVU was doomed? That wasn't a hunch; that was a logical and obvious prediction. Did your wife call you, "Captain Obvious" or "Nostradumbass?"

[laughing]
she calls me sir...and I have seen many teams come back from more than 14 down at the half...but never ahia state

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT