ADVERTISEMENT

the 19 Senate Republicans who voted with the Democrats after McConnell rallied them... this CR stops the shutdown of the govt on Friday @ midnight

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
ALL THESE TRAITORS BETTER GET VOTED OUT IN 22 !!!

Roy Blunt
Richard Burr
Shelley Capito
Bill Cassidy
Susan Collins
John Cornyn
Lindsey Graham
Cindy Hyde-Smith
John Kennedy
Mitch McConnell
Jerry Moran
Lisa Murkowski
Rob Portman
Mike Rounds
Marco Rubio
Richard Shelby
Thom Tillis
Roger Wicker
Todd Young

The stopgap bill, which allocates an additional $7 billion for Afghan ‘refugees,’ will head to Joe Biden’s desk for a signature.

Roy Blunt
Richard Burr
Shelley Capito
Bill Cassidy
Susan Collins
John Cornyn
Lindsey Graham
Cindy Hyde-Smith
John Kennedy
Mitch McConnell
Jerry Moran
Lisa Murkowski
Rob Portman
Mike Rounds
Marco Rubio
Richard Shelby
Thom Tillis
Roger Wicker
Todd Young

The stopgap bill, which allocates an additional $7 billion for Afghan ‘refugees,’ will head to Joe Biden’s desk for a signature.
7 billion for refugees....
But we have to take up donations to help our veterans.

Roy Blunt
Richard Burr
Shelley Capito
Bill Cassidy
Susan Collins
John Cornyn
Lindsey Graham
Cindy Hyde-Smith
John Kennedy
Mitch McConnell
Jerry Moran
Lisa Murkowski
Rob Portman
Mike Rounds
Marco Rubio
Richard Shelby
Thom Tillis
Roger Wicker
Todd Young

7 billion for refugees....
But we have to take up donations to help our veterans.
They continue to prove they do not represent Americans. And continue to strengthen my belief DC is operating a money laundering scheme with global leaders.

Reactions: WVU82

Roy Blunt
Richard Burr
Shelley Capito
Bill Cassidy
Susan Collins
John Cornyn
Lindsey Graham
Cindy Hyde-Smith
John Kennedy
Mitch McConnell
Jerry Moran
Lisa Murkowski
Rob Portman
Mike Rounds
Marco Rubio
Richard Shelby
Thom Tillis
Roger Wicker
Todd Young

Is shutting down the govt the best solution? I really don't know the answere here. I know the CR only lasts a few weeks so maybe the better play is to make a stand closer to the election.

Is shutting down the govt the best solution? I really don't know the answere here. I know the CR only lasts a few weeks so maybe the better play is to make a stand closer to the election.
Yes I'm for shutting down everything until government understands who they work for . We the people are sick & tired of hearing deficit & debt , we the people are tired of politicians buying votes with our money.
The infrastructure bill was way tje **** over bloated, I get our tax dollars going to infrastructure & I'm all for every American paying into it . What are politicians are doing is criminal. You know it . Yes I would hope some elected officials grow some balz & shut it down till the pos in government understands we cant keep running things this way. Shut it down .

Yes I'm for shutting down everything until government understands who they work for . We the people are sick & tired of hearing deficit & debt , we the people are tired of politicians buying votes with our money.
The infrastructure bill was way tje **** over bloated, I get our tax dollars going to infrastructure & I'm all for every American paying into it . What are politicians are doing is criminal. You know it . Yes I would hope some elected officials grow some balz & shut it down till the pos in government understands we cant keep running things this way. Shut it down .
The infrastructure deal was not even close to the monster it has been portrayed to be.

I don't have a problem with the rest of your sentiment.

The infrastructure deal was not even close to the monster it has been portrayed to be.

I don't have a problem with the rest of your sentiment.
The infrastructure is a monster.
I will make money off of it , dont mean they should have passed that bloated bill . This is the problem, we have let them for generations at pork to every bill & saying oh that ain't bad & everytime they add more bullshit.
Sorta like our crime problems, we keep giving passes to criminals & they keep doing more wrong.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
The infrastructure is a monster.
I will make money off of it , dont mean they should have passed that bloated bill . This is the problem, we have let them for generations at pork to every bill & saying oh that ain't bad & everytime they add more bullshit.
Sorta like our crime problems, we keep giving passes to criminals & they keep doing more wrong.
Exactly. Adding pork to any bill for unrelated programs should not be allowed

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Exactly. Adding pork to any bill for unrelated programs should not be allowed
The proverbial straw .....
How much more pork can our backs take ? Every bill passed has it in it and we just accept it as the norm . I'm all for a infrastructural bill anything else should be voted down . Politicians playing word games & calling day care " infrastructure " is bullshit & there is an equal amount of bullshit in this bill as true infrastructure.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
The proverbial straw .....
How much more pork can our backs take ? Every bill passed has it in it and we just accept it as the norm . I'm all for a infrastructural bill anything else should be voted down . Politicians playing word games & calling day care " infrastructure " is bullshit & there is an equal amount of bullshit in this bill as true infrastructure.
Tax payers also should not be funding foreign aid. Once again, I guarantee you our politicians are getting paid in offshore accounts by these global leaders

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Tax payers also should not be funding foreign aid. Once again, I guarantee you our politicians are getting paid in offshore accounts by these global leaders
Some foreign aid is good for multiple reasons. Foreign lobbyists getting involved is bad .
As long as we are running a deficit we shouldn't be even thinking about all this other stuff

Looks like a list of career politicians to me. As for WV, I don’t think anyone other than Rockefeller could beat out the Moore name to describe “career politician”.

ADVERTISEMENT