ADVERTISEMENT

That Kamala interview on Fox should be the death knell.

Whoever in her camp thought that would be a good idea for her, should be fired. Their internal polls must look really really bad to even attempt that. Jesus. That was really really bad.
Man I hope she doesn’t win. I could barely stand 10 minutes of that interview. Cringe at the thought of 4 years of her in charge

Whoever in her camp thought that would be a good idea for her, should be fired. Their internal polls must look really really bad to even attempt that. Jesus. That was really really bad.
Didn't watch it, but heard excerpts on Patriot radio (Sirius) and it sounded really bad. She essentially blamed Trump for everything, and never directly answered questions about her and/or Biden's own policies! :oops:

Good Lord!
giphy.webp

I can't name one democrat holding a position that can speak without blaming Trump for all their failures. Usually less than 30 seconds into the interview each becomes unhinged and their fate doomed.

Going to be another difficult 4 years without the upper chamber for President Trump.
It's comical at best . People who have been in d.c for eternity blaming a man that's been there 7 years and only 4 did he have any say so . But hey they are talking to a bunch of moetards

Reactions: mtn1neer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT