ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Trump!

He created a great environment for the working class , now we cant find enough skilled labor, union or non union & now i have to work Sunday's at double time ....haven't had a whole weekend off since February.....
YOU have a choice, though. You could quite your job immediately and sit around complaining about your financial woes (and wanting ambitious society members to support you). There are others available to fill the void you create. Why not shut up, get back to work, and enjoy the fact that you life has really been significantly improved or, at least, just shut up?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Different but similar boat. I accepted the promotion, but now I had a voice in more and more. I have to make a couple trips to the Midwest to meet with my execs and Microsoft execs, we're planning the technology for my company I have desired for over a year. Once in place, I will self brag.

But it's getting to the point I may have to quit my football gig. It's interfering more and more.

He created a great environment for the working class , now we cant find enough skilled labor, union or non union & now i have to work Sunday's at double time ....haven't had a whole weekend off since February.....

We've had something like 10 straight months of record sales. Every time we hit a new high, the following month shatters it. Some models we can't get in here fast enough. Factories can't keep up with the demand and many are running 24/7! This economy is on fire!:fire:

All the Left wants to do is try and put it out!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
YOU have a choice, though. You could quite your job immediately and sit around complaining about your financial woes (and wanting ambitious society members to support you). There are others available to fill the void you create. Why not shut up, get back to work, and enjoy the fact that you life has really been significantly improved or, at least, just shut up?
I don’t know how you misread posts as bad as you do. Your lack of comprehension is becoming legendary on multiple boards.

We've had something like 10 straight months of record sales. Every time we hit a new high, the following month shatters it. Some models we can't get in here fast enough. Factories can't keep up with the demand and many are running 24/7! This economy is on fire!:fire:

giphy.gif
because they are not electric cars or teslas....wise up and get with the program.....windmill powered cars are next

I don’t know how you misread posts as bad as you do. Your lack of comprehension is becoming legendary on multiple boards.
I did NOT mis read. Just tired of so many so willing to find negatives everywhere and persist in bitching continuously! I read what folks say not try to read between the lines and/or react to their (usually miserable) attempt at humor or satire. Shall we just stick to fact and observation thereeof and leave out the crap that is so very prominent?

I did NOT mis read. Just tired of so many so willing to find negatives everywhere and persist in bitching continuously! I read what folks say not try to read between the lines and/or react to their (usually miserable) attempt at humor or satire. Shall we just stick to fact and observation thereeof and leave out the crap that is so very prominent?
If you’d read the post correctly, you’d have realized it was positive and he wasn’t bitching, he was applauding what Trump has done. Jesus Horatio Christ.

giphy.gif

We had a bad start to the year. Weather made field work difficult. Last year was the best year in company history. We had revenues 26% better than our best year ever. We started out slow and spent a lot of money hiring people this year. Now through 9 of 13 periods we are ahead of last year and on track to have our best year ever. Revenue is a ridiculous number. Employee owned. Good times.

Reactions: atlkvb
We had a bad start to the year. Weather made field work difficult. Last year was the best year in company history. We had revenues 26% better than our best year ever. We started out slow and spent a lot of money hiring people this year. Now through 9 of 13 periods we are ahead of last year and on track to have our best year ever. Revenue is a ridiculous number. Employee owned. Good times.

It's like this all over. Companies can't find enough workers for all the jobs they have open! Leftists ignore it all and complain about "wages" being stuck in neutral.

giphy.gif

Wages stuck in neutral? Are you serious? We just received our best contract in my 26 years as a union member.... im getting 2$ above scale now . The best negotiating tool for private sector unions is plenty of work & the need for highly skilled labor...

Reactions: atlkvb
Wages stuck in neutral? Are you serious? We just received our best contract in my 26 years as a union member.... im getting 2$ above scale now . The best negotiating tool for private sector unions is plenty of work & the need for highly skilled labor...

Heard 'ya roadtrasheer! Our commission checks are 400% above dealer cost! Nancy and the Dems are the ones complaining about "stagnant wages" from the "crumbs" that were the Trump tax cuts. Talk to that Hag!
they-are-giving-some-to-other-people-nancy-pelosi-32590240.png

ADVERTISEMENT