ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you, Oliver $$$ Luck!!!!

This is the biggest lie you have ever lived besides being a tranny.
Ho ho ho, you're so funny, fake-ticker boy who needs his ancient a$$ kicked. Let me guess, you first heard that lame joke before electricity. Well, at least band dork thinks your funny, even though nobody with an IQ higher than 75 does. T-Bone continues to embarrass himself on least three different sites. Blew & Fold News is the worst one, and 24-7 is almost as lame.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Ho ho ho, you're so funny, fake-ticker boy who needs his ancient a$$ kicked. Let me guess, you first heard that lame joke before electricity. Well, at least band dork thinks your funny, even though nobody with an IQ higher than 75 does. T-Bone continues to embarrass himself on least three different sites. Blew & Fold News is the worst one, and 24-7 is almost as lame.

So not denying the fact that you are a tranny

I was wondering why you were so angry. Now I know

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
^^^ Begs for my attention with multiple posts until I respond, and is too stupid to understand that I'm responding to his cuck-daddy's post directed at me.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
When you ratchet your IQ up to 80, then let me know. Cool fairy tale about growing up in Texas, though. It was very believable, said nobody ever.

Did I give you permission to respond.

When I give you permission to respond to me then you can.

^^^ Begs for my attention with multiple posts until I respond, and is too stupid to understand that I'm responding to his cuck-daddy's post directed at me.
LMAO...assclown is still delusional....perhaps truly the dumbest poster on here besides turdboy.

Absolutely zero truth there.

ESPN was involved in negotiations from Day 1.
Missouri didn't join the B1G because the SEC was offering full money from Day 1.

WVU was never at any time offered anything by the SEC.

This idea that offers are made by conferences that are pulled away has no truth to it all.

Numerous SEC media sources have confirmed that WVU was never pursued by the conference.
Pipe Dream by some who have no clue
The ad homin from the cluel
Absolutely zero truth there.

ESPN was involved in negotiations from Day 1.
Missouri didn't join the B1G because the SEC was offering full money from Day 1.

WVU was never at any time offered anything by the SEC.

This idea that offers are made by conferences that are pulled away has no truth to it all.

Numerous SEC media sources have confirmed that WVU was never pursued by the conference.
Pipe Dream by some who have no clue

Ah, the ad hominem from a projectionist who has no clue. I never said that anything was official announced. These deals are worked out before anything official happens and the discussed had ended with a plan for WVU to go to SEC and ESPN did then intervene. It was all behind closed doors. And those statements are all the land of disingenuous claims by crafty wording. And your facts are just off.

1. Missouri was never ever offered by the Big Ten public or private because they were still chancing Notre Dame at the time and Missouri went for SEC before Notre Dame went ACC. Though, talks behind closed doors likely happened.

2. I never said WVU had an official offer which is the word game being played.

3. The whole sports world knew and heard through the grapevine that a meeting of the minds behind closed door for WVU to SEC. That is when ESPN jumped in and thought Missouri was a better TV deal for them and pushed hard for Missouri instead of WVU. Knocking WVU out of the private discussions.

4. Offers is your context is official public offering and no secret discussion. Public offerings are never done until all the key elements have been arranged in private with private offerings. No one wants to be embarrassed or create a crazy uproar for nothing.

5. No conference and their media source are going to say otherwise publicly aka number 4. That is different that what actually happened again with dishonest word interpretations.

Like other poster said Oliver Luck and team though the deal was done and were waiting for the SEC to move forward when ESPN struck.

The ad homin from the cluel

Ah, the ad hominem from a projectionist who has no clue. I never said that anything was official announced. These deals are worked out before anything official happens and the discussed had ended with a plan for WVU to go to SEC and ESPN did then intervene. It was all behind closed doors. And those statements are all the land of disingenuous claims by crafty wording. And your facts are just off.

1. Missouri was never ever offered by the Big Ten public or private because they were still chancing Notre Dame at the time and Missouri went for SEC before Notre Dame went ACC. Though, talks behind closed doors likely happened.

2. I never said WVU had an official offer which is the word game being played.

3. The whole sports world knew and heard through the grapevine that a meeting of the minds behind closed door for WVU to SEC. That is when ESPN jumped in and thought Missouri was a better TV deal for them and pushed hard for Missouri instead of WVU. Knocking WVU out of the private discussions.

4. Offers is your context is official public offering and no secret discussion. Public offerings are never done until all the key elements have been arranged in private with private offerings. No one wants to be embarrassed or create a crazy uproar for nothing.

5. No conference and their media source are going to say otherwise publicly aka number 4. That is different that what actually happened again with dishonest word interpretations.

Like other poster said Oliver Luck and team though the deal was done and were waiting for the SEC to move forward when ESPN struck.

What does ND have to do with anything.

It was Nebraska. Prior to Nebraska joining the B1G Missouri was in process of speaking with them...
B1G offered Missouri the same deal that they did Nebraska. This wasn't full revenue from Day 1.
Reason why Missouri didn't take the deal was because the SEC was offering full revenue from Day 1.

Only thing that was holding Missouri back from moving to the SEC was the B1G.

They kept waiting for the full revenue from Day 1. Never came.

WVU at no time was close to joining the SEC.
If this was said to happen it was attempting to put pressure on Missouri.

If that is the case. WVU was just leverage.

SEC would have taken Kansas if Missouri went to the B1G.
Even Kansas was in front of WVU according to people in the SEC.

I am going back to the AAU..

Georgia wanted Mizzou because they were an AAU school.

So is Kansas.

Kansas was their backup plan.

It was Nebraska. Prior to Nebraska joining the B1G Missouri was in process of speaking with them...
B1G offered Missouri the same deal that they did Nebraska. This wasn't full revenue from Day 1.
Reason why Missouri didn't take the deal was because the SEC was offering full revenue from Day 1.

An old client of mine from a previous job at that time 2011 who happend to be a 7 figure Florida booster with friends in high places told me WVU had the votes to the SEC but ESPN/CBS got involved and said Mizzou had a higher TV market which is what this whole game of musical conferences is all about.

ACC never came knocking. Oliver Luck tried his best to get in the ACC when Pitt did. ACC wanted nothing to do with WVU like they have for the past 50 years. We tripled our Tier 3 money going to IMG.
After Maryland left they did. Ask the board moderator Mr. Bailey. We herd it from him directly.

An old client of mine from a previous job at that time 2011 who happend to be a 7 figure Florida booster with friends in high places told me WVU had the votes to the SEC but ESPN/CBS got involved and said Mizzou had a higher TV market which is what this whole game of musical conferences is all about.

You can believe whatever you want it is your choice.

But...
Missouri and the SEC was weird because Mizzou wanted the B1G but the B1G wasn't allowing schools full revenue from Day 1 and Mizzou had that from the SEC...

What you are saying makes sense only if SEC tried to use WVU as leverage.
If the SEC was looking elsewhere why didn't Mizzou jump to the B1G. A conference where their fanbase wanted to be and a conference where the University wanted to be

Being around the entire thing it was well known that Missouri was trying to get the B1G to budge on the revenue issue because they already had an offer from the SEC for revenue from Day 1.

Wasn't anything to do with ESPN/CBS...

It was SEC forcing Mizzou into a decision.

Even today it well known that Missouri has their ear open to the B1G even in the SEC.
There is a slight chance if the PAC 12 and Big 12 do something you could see KU and Missouri try to make a move to the B1G

Maybe then you could see how interested the SEC is in WVU.
But knowing a lot about where they are mentally I think they would be looking to finally break into the ACC.

You can believe whatever you want it is your choice.

But...
Missouri and the SEC was weird because Mizzou wanted the B1G but the B1G wasn't allowing schools full revenue from Day 1 and Mizzou had that from the SEC...

What you are saying makes sense only if SEC tried to use WVU as leverage.
If the SEC was looking elsewhere why didn't Mizzou jump to the B1G. A conference where their fanbase wanted to be and a conference where the University wanted to be

Being around the entire thing it was well known that Missouri was trying to get the B1G to budge on the revenue issue because they already had an offer from the SEC for revenue from Day 1.

Wasn't anything to do with ESPN/CBS...

It was SEC forcing Mizzou into a decision.

Even today it well known that Missouri has their ear open to the B1G even in the SEC.
There is a slight chance if the PAC 12 and Big 12 do something you could see KU and Missouri try to make a move to the B1G

Maybe then you could see how interested the SEC is in WVU.
But knowing a lot about where they are mentally I think they would be looking to finally break into the ACC.
Believe what you want. The old client happend to own several dealerships around Gainesville and North Fl and was not known to BS anyone. This guy shared a VIP suite in the swamp with the UF Chancellor and AD. He is a huge booster and had lots to do with ESPN/CBS who happens to control the Tier 1 media dollars. I don't see how someone from Tx knows the ins and outs and dealings of the SEC or ACC. Just out of curiosity, why do you post here? I don't mind you and some of your posts are interesting. Is the UT board that boring?

Believe what you want. The old client happend to own several dealerships around Gainesville and North Fl and was not known to BS anyone. This guy shared a VIP suite in the swamp with the UF Chancellor and AD. He is a huge booster and had lots to do with ESPN/CBS who happens to control the Tier 1 media dollars. I don't see how someone from Tx knows the ins and outs and dealings of the SEC or ACC. Just out of curiosity, why do you post here? I don't mind you and some of your posts are interesting. Is the UT board that boring?

I don't particularly care what you want to believe.
I am telling you fact.

If you want to think WVU was going to be accepted by the SEC and CBS/ESPN stopped it that is on you...

But the facts say otherwise.

You can read this if you want. Missouri's desire to be in the B1G if what held things up....
Had nothing to do with CBS/ESPN
It was the 1/2 revenue. Nebraska, Rutgers and Maryland didn't have many choices.
Missouri did. They had the SEC

If anything happened WVU was used by the SEC to force Missouri Maybe why the guy told you that.

Shit or get off the Pot for Mizzou.
But like I said they had a backup with Kansas...

Regarding the SEC...
You do know the state of Texas is either #1 or #2 in terms of SEC alumni in state.
Texas A&M being the largest school helps but LSU, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Miss State and the Alabama schools alumni either are from Texas or move here after graduation.

In regards to the ACC...

It is common sense.

Texas would love to see the SEC break the ACC open.
Because Clemson, Ga Tech and Florida State are blocked. Would help Texas out immensely.

I know what he said and it was never going to happen.
If it was not going to happen 70 years ago when the Asheshe started, when Cryami, VPLies, and BC joined in 2003, and when Maryland left and sPitt and Suckacuse joined in 2012, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!! So please stop spreading the delusional bs that the ACC wants West Virginia University or that it was EVER an option.

If it was not going to happen 70 years ago when the Asheshe started, when Cryami, VPLies, and BC joined in 2003, and when Maryland left and sPitt and Suckacuse joined in 2012, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!! So please stop spreading the delusional bs that the ACC wants West Virginia University or that it was EVER an option.

I don't believe I have spread any such thing.

False. Missouri was not offered by Big Ten. Yes, there were discussions (which is not an offer) but no offer or private deal was made. You are in delusion territory. And yes WVU had a deal but ESPN pushed Missouri and tied it to extra money. The SEC was not big on Missouri and neither was the Big Ten. Missouri did not get the same offer as Nebraska and like I repeat was never offered by Big Ten. After Nebraska joined, Missouri had no shot as the Missouri was not as big a TV market as the east coast schools the Big Ten was looking at and not a big a Notre Dame.

False. Missouri was not offered by Big Ten. Yes, there were discussions (which is not an offer) but no offer or private deal was made. You are in delusion territory. And yes WVU had a deal but ESPN pushed Missouri and tied it to extra money. The SEC was not big on Missouri and neither was the Big Ten. Missouri did not get the same offer as Nebraska and like I repeat was never offered by Big Ten. After Nebraska joined, Missouri had no shot as the Missouri was not as big a TV market as the east coast schools the Big Ten was looking at and not a big a Notre Dame.

You can deny the truth all you want but everything is out there to see for yourself.

SEC wanted A&M. The decision for A&M was already made and all they needed was a 14th school.
This is where Mizzou comes in. Missouri made the most sense on every level for what the SEC was looking for.

What postponed the SEC announcing Missouri was the B1G and Mizzou trying to get into the B1G.

Florida was who sponsored A&M getting in.
Florida played a role in that SEC expansion.

So if people at Florida were saying anything in regards to WVU about joining the SEC it was to push Mizzou into making a decision.

Like I said A&M and others were ready to move on with Kansas if it came down to it.

Because KU is an AAU school and brought the KC TV markets

Again, thank God that Oliver Luck was AD to get WVU into the Big 12. ACC and SEC didn't want us. Big 10 was a long shot because they were looking down their noses at WVU. Pac-12 wasn't even in the equation. It was Big 12 or banishment to the Little Five conferences.

Stomping Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl
had more to do with b12 invitation then any Slick Oil Salesman.

Or does that mean "Snake Oil Salesman "

Thank you Bill Stewart.

Thank you Bill Stewart.

We disagree, which is fine. We're both entitled to our opinion. Oklahoma victory made me ecstatic. Oliver Luck being WVU AD and being the #1 reason WVU got into the Big 12 made me have orgasms!

A lot of that was used as justification....

Don't actually think Oliver Luck could have gotten any school into the Big 12.

Have to give credit to some of the accomplishments and the fanbase

Thank you Bill Stewart.
If that were the case, beating sUcK to go to the 2010 Final Four should have garnered us an invite to the SEC.

Folks, PLEASE be happy on were we landed, not how we got there. We are FAR better off than where we were AND MUCH better off than Marshall. Because the alternative of that is already in Huntington with their 45% of their athletic department funded by the taxpayers of West Virginia.

If that were the case, beating sUcK to go to the 2010 Final Four should have garnered us an invite to the SEC.

Folks, PLEASE be happy on were we landed, not how we got there. We are FAR better off than where we were AND MUCH better off than Marshall. Because the alternative of that is already in Huntington with their 45% of their athletic department funded by the taxpayers of West Virginia.

Excellent point about Marshall. Taxpayers support its athletic department. WVU athletic department is mostly self-sufficient and, unlike Marshall, does not soak up state-taxpayer money for athletics and WVU uses nearly all of that money to help non-athletics. It's one reason why Marshall fans are so envious of West Virginia. WVU is living in a mansion on the hill. Marshall is in the street begging for taxpayer handouts.

Few of their fans offered me a BJ for a few dollars.
Thought they needed money for drugs but guess it was to pay their new coach

Who is Marshall?

We disagree, which is fine. We're both entitled to our opinion. Oklahoma victory made me ecstatic. Oliver Luck being WVU AD and being the #1 reason WVU got into the Big 12 made me have orgasms!

Then why did he go directly to Don Nehlen to talk to Neinas? Must have been a reason. I guess people your age need to believe in something.

Can someone tell me that last time WVU lost a football recruitment or football game to Marshall.

Who cares.

Different weight class

Sorry if Oliver Luck was such a great administrator,
West Virginia would have been in the ACC or SEC.

NOT making Bill Stewart a Scape Goat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT