ADVERTISEMENT

THANK YOU DEFENSE!

Mntneer

Heisman Winner
Oct 8, 2001
As Howard goes, this team goes. Bad day for him, but the defense managed to pull it out.

As Howard goes, this team goes. Bad day for him, but the defense managed to pull it out.
Goddamnit, I've been out on the water all day today for my final day of the season on the bay. I have the game recorded, I've stayed off the Blue Lot, didn't listen to the game, wasn't receiving texts. I sit down on the couch with a bowl of chili and cold beer after freezing my balls off all day but limiting out to check on our lib friends on suicide watch on the board and you post this headline. Off my Christmas card list.

Goddamnit, I've been out on the water all day today for my final day of the season on the bay. I have the game recorded, I've stayed off the Blue Lot, didn't listen to the game, wasn't receiving texts. I sit down on the couch with a bowl of chili and cold beer after freezing my balls off all day but limiting out to check on our lib friends on suicide watch on the board and you post this headline. Off my Christmas card list.

That's what happens when you don't put first things first.

You continue to bash Howard. Without him, we lose big.

Yes, he threw some INT's. But he is gutsy and a leader of this team.

Defense made some huge plays. Good TEAM win.

That's what happens when you don't put first things first.
Yes he may want to rearrange priorities. But, "a bad day fishing........". Really, it may be easier to know the final score while watching this game.

You continue to bash Howard. Without him, we lose big.

Yes, he threw some INT's. But he is gutsy and a leader of this team.

Defense made some huge plays. Good TEAM win.

I don't dispute your point the kid is a gamer; but unless he's playing hurt, I feel as though Sky continued to regress today. At the same time, I haven't seen too many QB's whose WR's absolutely killed him......and then positively saved his bacon.....so much in the same game.

Meanwhile, while his running game admittedly was fairly seriously compromised today by injury, I'm sorry to say I don't currently see him with enough game to beat OU.....the one team in the conference we've yet to figure out.....next week. It also doesn't help that.....perhaps aside WR and maybe OL......the injury bug seems to be biting us at pretty much every other position on the team beside RB right now.

I don't dispute your point the kid is a gamer; but unless he's playing hurt, I feel as though Sky continued to regress today. At the same time, I haven't seen too many QB's whose WR's absolutely killed him......and then positively saved his bacon.....so much in the same game.

Meanwhile, while his running game admittedly was fairly seriously compromised today by injury, I'm sorry to say I don't currently see him with enough game to beat OU.....the one team in the conference we've yet to figure out.....next week. It also doesn't help that.....perhaps aside WR and maybe OL......the injury bug seems to be biting us at pretty much every other position on the team beside RB right now.
It would be nice to get back to full strength

I agree. I"m not bashing Howard. I like him as a player in terms of guts and attitude, but he made some horrible decisions today that damn near cost us the game. Granted, in the first half the WR's couldn't catch a cold, but some of his passes are off the mark, and in some cases off the mark bigly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT