ADVERTISEMENT

Textbook case of beating yourself.

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
TWENTY turnovers, way too many unforced. Missed FIFTEEN 3’s. WVU was its own worst enemy tonight. Went back to dribbling instead of passing, which beat TCU.

Continue to be team with MOST close losses in nation, which means stop dribbling and throwing ball poorly and WVU could make a March Madness run. It's on them.

TCU game proved WVU can beat anyone. Other 6 losses proved WVU can beat itself, particularly late in the game.

The individual talent is there. The team cohesion against TCU disappeared tonight.

Keady 22 points, but 7-11 in free throws. Rest of team missed ONE free throw! Erik had horrible game, ton of in-and-out shots.

Tree missed SEVEN field goals.

33% in the paint
23% from the bench
13% second chance shots
20 turnovers
38% FG

TWENTY turnovers, way too many unforced. Missed FIFTEEN 3’s. WVU was its own worst enemy tonight. Went back to dribbling instead of passing, which beat TCU.

Continue to be team with MOST close losses in nation, which means stop dribbling and throwing ball poorly and WVU could make a March Madness run. It's on them.

TCU game proved WVU can beat anyone. Other 6 losses proved WVU can beat itself, particularly late in the game.

The individual talent is there. The team cohesion against TCU disappeared tonight.

Keady 22 points, but 7-11 in free throws. Rest of team missed ONE free throw! Erik had horrible game, ton of in-and-out shots.

Tree missed SEVEN field goals.
Heard beating yourself has been a lifetime highlight for you.

Tell that to my stock portfolio, 3 children, 7 grandchildren and 6 great-grandchildren and they'll laugh you out of whatever state you're hiding in.

Renown physiciatrists say:

people are mean to others in order to feel better about themselves.

degrading others can have a positive impact on self-esteem and feelings of positivity

being insulted made people more likely to demean others.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
- - Jesus as quoted in John 8:7 of the Bible

You delightful twosome prove the experts and me right again. Have a nice day, sirs. Don't throw rocks at small children who walk on your lawns any more, please!

Renown physiciatrists say:

people are mean to others in order to feel better about themselves.

degrading others can have a positive impact on self-esteem and feelings of positivity

being insulted made people more likely to demean others.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
- - Jesus as quoted in John 8:7 of the Bible

You delightful twosome prove the experts and me right again. Have a nice day, sirs. Don't throw rocks at small children who walk on your lawns any more, please!
I only throw rocks at a pussy liberal j...ass...like you.

Last edited:
REMARKABLE "COINCIDENCE" THAT WVUALLEN AND ROOTMASTER USE THE SAME TERMINOLOGY OVER AND OVER. EVIL TWINS? OR SAME PERSON MASQUERADING AS SOMEONE ELSE?
Hey saw you arguing back and forth with yourself on tos. The best was you forgot to change personas when you corrected the piss poor grammar in your Tallmadgeer post as Longtimeer. CFE = 🤡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT