ADVERTISEMENT

Text messages were not part of an FOIA request

I thought Congress requested them.

If it was leaked it could have only come from the IG investigation or internal FBI investigation.

But they've been tight lipped. They aren't giving away anything, even what's been requested.

But they've been tight lipped. They aren't giving away anything, even what's been requested.
I think they gave them to Congress and from reading on the googler, FBI might have just brought reporters in and disclosed them as they were giving them to Congress in order to stem the tides, effectively trying to control the narrative.

For every THREE owebamaclintontainted FBI official...

there is ONE that still believes in upholding the law...

and here is your proof...

like believing Flynn would be arrested...

he's been working with people for 31 years in the IC...

he's always been safe...

DRAtkcJXUAAaeOB.jpg:large

Is Lisa Page Rosenstein's wife??!

DRAtkcJXUAAaeOB.jpg:large

Is Lisa Page Rosenstein's wife??!
Pretty sure she's not. What's lost in the strokxz page affair is the other people involved. She had a husband and child. I'm not sure if he has a child or children.

FBI/DOJ have been keep the ball to themselves. Who leaked them?
Were they on personal or government phones? If they were on personal phones, I don't think they fall into the scope of a FOIA request. They could be gotten for an investigation but not for a FOIA request.

Were they on personal or government phones? If they were on personal phones, I don't think they fall into the scope of a FOIA request. They could be gotten for an investigation but not for a FOIA request.

Later in the day yesterday it was stated that the IG released them.

ADVERTISEMENT