ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech Trashin Huggs

Opposing fans shouldn't make fun of Huggins. He'll end up getting mad, and discontinue playing them, despite being in the same conference.

Opposing fans shouldn't make fun of Huggins. He'll end up getting mad, and discontinue playing them, despite being in the same conference.

No one in our conference sucks as bad as Mooshall, so the risk of that is small.

Huggins needs to get over it. If he doesn’t like celebrations, put out a team that can beat the other.

He brings no excitement to the team and TT Head Coach has done that for them.

Reactions: Rootmaster
I guess some missed the mind game he was putting on his players. Let them know the whole world knows you lack toughness. Trying to light a spark under them.

I think it worked on Saturday.

WV with a little better defense by the guards would have won the game because they were winning the majority of the balls and playing with an edge.

Think WV takes out their frustration on K State but Barry Brown has to be harassed all night.

Good example of the edge was when Wes Harris ripped the ball from Kerwin Roach.
No one does that to Snoop.

What’s Lubbocks record against us all time again? Just from watching since Big 12 I feel like we have more wins at their place than they do against us total.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT