ADVERTISEMENT

Texas fires its main coordinators

"Everytime" WVPride304/Fake TexasFan posts, the rest of us become dumber. Yeah, the 2014-15 Buckeyes really got "smacked around" by No. 1 Alabama in the Sugar Bowl and No. 2 Oregon in the inaugural CFP title game. Getting smacked around is what happens to you whenever you believe that "Texas is back."

What about all the other times.

Ohio State plays in a weak conference with schools that lack talent.
Most football experts agree that the B1G is so far behind the SEC it isn't even close.

Ohio State would be the sixth best program in the SEC this year.
Not winning anything this year

You have issues Allen :angry:

tumblr_m6r9fk2TXW1qdswx4o1_400.gifv

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
What about all the other times.

Ohio State plays in a weak conference with schools that lack talent.
Most football experts agree that the B1G is so far behind the SEC it isn't even close.

Ohio State would be the sixth best program in the SEC this year.
Not winning anything this year
WVUPride304/fake Texas fan is the biggest fraud on Planet Earth. So, virtually all of the "experts" agree that Ohio State is No. 1 or No. 2, but you, an ignorant fraud, rank Ohio State as sixth best the SEC? Do you realize how stupid your statements are? Go create your 30th profile as TownesFakeTexasFan is not only fraudulent, but also idiotic. Your real favorite team (WVU) and fake favorite team (Texas) would love to be in Ohio State's position, and your jealousy is palpable.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
WVUPride304/fake Texas fan is the biggest fraud on Planet Earth. So, virtually all of the "experts" agree that Ohio State is No. 1 or No. 2, but you, an ignorant fraud, rank Ohio State as sixth best the SEC? Do you realize how stupid your statements are? Go create your 30th profile as TownesFakeTexasFan is not only fraudulent, but also idiotic. Your real favorite team (WVU) and fake favorite team (Texas) would love to be in Ohio State's position, and your jealousy is palpable.

He’s not a WVU fan, dumbass.

You're wrong, as usual, CuntryTard. Before he was banned, fake Texas fan was WVPride304, fan of everything West Virginia. Pride's posting style was the same as TownesFraudVanZandt.

If the shitbirds on this site have such a dislike for me it means whatever I am doing works.

That pic was you wasn't it. God sure didn't bless you with looks did he
Lowlife delusional obsessed Marshall fans on this site are hilarious

I know a female that says Greg Jacobs has “flat balls and a little dick”.
LOL, Weinie!

I know a female that says Greg Jacobs has “flat balls and a little dick”.
LOL, Weinie!

What! You hide under a rock all these years then pop out with that post. There really are some retards on this site. My talent brings em all out haha.

I will say the move is good for Texas and whoever decided to do it made the right decision, whether it be Herman or the AD pushing for it. Loyalties to coordinators can bring a program down when you realize what parts of your team just isn’t clicking like it should.

What! You hide under a rock all these years then pop out with that post. There really are some retards on this site. My talent brings em all out haha.

Uhh, Uhh huh huh...You said Pop out.

All rumors

Urban Meyer is still employed by Ohio State and is a mouthpiece every Saturday for Ohio State.

He is an absolute control freak and he knows that Ohio State is the only school that would give him that much control.

USC is really going to be desperate to hire Meyer but even then I don't think he is interested in the job.

He has USC in a messed up position and unlike Florida State they haven't gotten our of it.
But Florida State?
They are dreaming about Bob Stoops. Don't know where they are getting their rumors from but I doubt he coaches there.

Why would you get rid of me?

Since your not on the Blue Lot I have to slum with you down here.

Turkey Day was great...best holiday on the calendar. How was yours?

Do you need me to prove it again? I thought you were more on the ball that this. But if you really care if i have a Lot acct or not I’ll jump on any thread you choose and and let ya know what’s going on in that thread.
My Thanksgiving was quiet. Guest at girlfriends Aunts. Thanks for asking.

I will say the move is good for Texas and whoever decided to do it made the right decision, whether it be Herman or the AD pushing for it. Loyalties to coordinators can bring a program down when you realize what parts of your team just isn’t clicking like it should.

Yawn. You watching ACC/Big Ten Challenge? Some serious hoops. Two best conferences going at it hard.

Do you need me to prove it again? I thought you were more on the ball that this. But if you really care if i have a Lot acct or not I’ll jump on any thread you choose and and let ya know what’s going on in that thread.
My Thanksgiving was quiet. Guest at girlfriends Aunts. Thanks for asking.
LMAO....I don't care if you are on the Blue Lot or not....I just like to trigger you about it....its soooo easy to do.

LMAO....I don't care if you are on the Blue Lot or not....I just like to trigger you about it....its soooo easy to do.

Who’s triggered? Typical lib take haha. Make shit up and throw it at someone. You bring up Lot I’ll shove my Lot acct down your throat fool. “Fool” is code for my fan club that my puppet show about to go to it’s next act.
3,2,1........reply.

I like Louisville winning it all this year and was very impressed with their win against a hot Michigan team.

Agree. Just posted similar perspective. Wasn’t a Patino fan but this coach is looking like the real deal. Michigan is really good and Lville beat em up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT