ADVERTISEMENT

Texas fires its main coordinators

1) That was not a voluntary move. It was them or him.

2) He is a major asshole. Hopefully he ends up at Coug High as Dana’s OC and Red Bull fridge runner.

1) That was not a voluntary move. It was them or him.

2) He is a major asshole. Hopefully he ends up at Coug High as Dana’s OC and Red Bull fridge runner.

Orlando was fired because he can't recruit and his defenses weren't good enough to keep around
Tim Beck was demoted because he isn't an OC but he can recruit.

Guess they are going after Joe Brady.

Don't know about DC.
They say Chris Ash but he coached in the B1G. Anyone can stop those stone age offenses.

Herman has full support by the AD.
If he didn't the AD wouldn't be willing to spend 4+ million on assistants

I haven't looked at all the teams yet and we have to wait until players declare for the NFL draft

But Texas brings back 35 of the 44 on their 2 deep including 15 starters
Hopefully D'Gabriel Floyd is healthy. They were actually without their best LB.

You mean he can't recrut and is already about to be fired and the job he did at Houston he made Dana look like Horatio Sans in Rebound. Urban Meyer got a better chance of going to a USC, at the very least it will be somewhere where cheating is welcomed, assisted ank OK'd by ESPN, hes the biggest cheater in the history of college football, him going somewhere where he cant cheat has the same chances of Calipari leaving Kentucky to coach Yale

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Orlando was fired because he can't recruit and his defenses weren't good enough to keep around
Tim Beck was demoted because he isn't an OC but he can recruit.

Guess they are going after Joe Brady.

Don't know about DC.
They say Chris Ash but he coached in the B1G. Anyone can stop those stone age offenses.

Herman has full support by the AD.
If he didn't the AD wouldn't be willing to spend 4+ million on assistants
Your IQ hovers around room temperature, doesn't it, fake Texas fan? Yeah, Ohio State's offense is stuck in the "stone age," and Chris Ash stopped it when he was Rutgers' head coach. #Neanderthal

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Reactions: WVUALLEN
Your IQ hovers around room temperature, doesn't it, fake Texas fan? Yeah, Ohio State's offense is stuck in the "stone age," and Chris Ash stopped it when he was Rutgers' head coach. #Neanderthal

So ... when it’s the Big XII ... the defenses are bad.

But when it’s Ohio State ... the offense is GREAT.

Okay, I get it now.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Did an ohio $tate person just talk about IQ? The home.of.Andy Katzenmoyer, the school where if the football.players go to class they pull their scholarships if they do it again, right Robert smith, where their players get drafted early and wont sign their contracts because they dont want to take a pay cut from what they made at o$u, right Bosa? Where they actually believe o$u should be #1 cause they beat Northwestern and not LSU, and talking about IQ? Forget room temperature goof your IQ hovers around Katzenmoyers, almost high enough to register as a real number

Reactions: countryroads89

Okay, I get it now.
Idiotic straw man argument from you, as usual. I have never posted that Big 12 defenses are bad. Here are a few nuggets for you to add to your lunch, insane Buckeyes' hater:

AP Top 25 Wins (Potential College Football Playoff Teams):
Ohio State - 4
LSU - 3
Clemson - 0
Georgia - 3
Utah - 1
Oklahoma - 1
Baylor - 0

Did an ohio $tate person just talk about IQ? The home.of.Andy Katzenmoyer, the school where if the football.players go to class they pull their scholarships if they do it again, right Robert smith, where their players get drafted early and wont sign their contracts because they dont want to take a pay cut from what they made at o$u, right Bosa? Where they actually believe o$u should be #1 cause they beat Northwestern and not LSU, and talking about IQ? Forget room temperature goof your IQ hovers around Katzenmoyers, almost high enough to register as a real number
You're even dumber than fake Texas fan. At least, he is able post in understandable English. I guarantee that Katzenmoyer advanced in school further than you. Did you ever get your GED?

I haven't looked at all the teams yet and we have to wait until players declare for the NFL draft

But Texas brings back 35 of the 44 on their 2 deep including 15 starters
Hopefully D'Gabriel Floyd is healthy. They were actually without their best LB.

Your next coach needs to be able to build the kinds of relationships with Texas hs coaches that will yield a truer scoop on a player and not the recycled 40-time/height/weight info that 247, rivals and ESPN puts out there. You guys have too many divas and not enough players with a motor which is exactly the kind of info you need from a coach, not if he's a "good kid" or not.

Todd Orlando is a solid coach. He gets it on defense. His experience is valuable.
He is a Pittsburgh guy.
Greg should know about him as he coached at Central Catholic after his career at Wisconsin.
But his lucky break was going to Utah State after Dave Aranda.
His defenses weren't noticed for 10-15 years.

Being at schools like UCONN and Utah State he never really learned how to be that recruiter.
If he was a better recruiter he would have stayed.

Orlando will be getting another job soon.
His future might be the NFL as the NFL are looking for guys like him.

He was the DC at Ohio State. The reason why his name is coming up.
He was the DC with Fickell before they brought in Schiano when Ash left for Rutgers

Yes the B1G offenses for the most part were and some are stuck in the Stone age.

Ohio St obviously isn't. This is why they have found success and while others haven't.
We have already been down this road.

When Ohio St gets smashed by Clemson or LSU are you going to change your team once again.

You continue to fail at this game, WVPride304/fake Texas fan. You must have forgotten to "Google" Chris Ash, who was Ohio State's co-D coordinator for a very short time before he was hired as Rutgers' head coach, then failed miserably. Because of your obvious bias and ignorance, you continue to make "broad brush" statements about the B1G, which do not apply to the current face of the B1G, which is Ohio State. You've stalked my profile before, and are well aware that I haven't changed my favorite team. LSU won't smash Ohio State because its defense is mediocre. Clemson is a different matter, but its powder puff schedule should work in Ohio State's favor, should the two schools meet.

Idiotic straw man argument from you, as usual. I have never posted that Big 12 defenses are bad. Here are a few nuggets for you to add to your lunch, insane Buckeyes' hater:

AP Top 25 Wins (Potential College Football Playoff Teams):
Ohio State - 4
LSU - 3
Clemson - 0
Georgia - 3
Utah - 1
Oklahoma - 1
Baylor - 0

Wrong. Idiot. Oklahoma has 3 wins over top 25 teams, Texas, Baylor and Oklahoma State.

PS - I'm not an Oklahoma fan.

Congrats on an incredible year!!! Ohio St is sick this year. If they play 3 clean games it’s over!!! I’m praying Oklahoma gets in and dipshit Mayfield is on sidelines when tOSU mauls the Big12 one trick pony.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
He was there 2 years.

Point still stands.

You already see in the SEC with better quality athletes what happens when you start actually playing offense.

Chris Ash didn't go up against many offenses that he will have to face in the Big 12

LSUs first team defense has shut our their last three opponents.
Ole Miss, Arkansas and A&M scored some garbage time points in the second half but their first team defense is legit.

Best collection of talent in CFB today with a DC that gets it with Dave Aranda.

He was there 2 years.

Point still stands.

You already see in the SEC with better quality athletes what happens when you start actually playing offense.

Chris Ash didn't go up against many offenses that he will have to face in the Big 12

LSUs first team defense has shut our their last three opponents.
Ole Miss, Arkansas and A&M scored some garbage time points in the second half but their first team defense is legit.

Best collection of talent in CFB today with a DC that gets it with Dave Aranda.

Dude if you can’t admit to yourself that tOSU is the most impressive team this year you really are an idiot. Fair to argue Clemson and LSU is right there with them but arguing tOSU is as good as any team shows your jealously and Big12 insecurities.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90

Okay, I get it now.

So you think Big12 gets their first playoff win this year? No one wants to deal with the elephant in the room. You know.....Big12 being only P5 Conference without a playoff win. You guys are hilarious. Funny like a clown. Are you the next Big12 homer that won’t deal with this big fat Big12 elephant.

What are Texas and Oklahoma State currently ranked? I'll wait for your answer. Nobody cares that 7-5 Texas was ranked several weeks ago.

I don't see Texas ranked or receiving votes. But Okie ST. is receiving votes.

[laughing]

Coaches Poll

Others receiving votes: SMU 65, Oklahoma State 40, Kansas State 24, Louisiana 21, Indiana 14, Hawai'i 7, UCF 7, Arizona State 6, San Diego State 3, Iowa State 3, Tennessee 3, Virginia Tech 2, Temple 1

Dropped from rankings: Oklahoma State 21, Virginia Tech 23

AP Poll

Others receiving votes: SMU 50, Oklahoma State 36, Kansas State 36, UCF 6, Virginia Tech 6, Iowa State 5, Arizona State 4, California 3, Washington 2, North Dakota State 1

Dude if you can’t admit to yourself that tOSU is the most impressive team this year you really are an idiot. Fair to argue Clemson and LSU is right there with them but arguing tOSU is as good as any team shows your jealously and Big12 insecurities.

Doesn't make sense.

You are on a WVU message board blowing up Ohio State.
The proof will be in the pudding.

If they are we will see. Don't have to talk about it
The simple fact that you must push this narrative on this message board goes to show how insecure you actually are.
You are suppose to be a Pitt grad but you somehow became a Ohio State t shirt fan.

But...
Everytime we hear the same thing about Ohio St and they get smacked around.
I see why you are trying to win before the game.

"Everytime" WVPride304/Fake TexasFan posts, the rest of us become dumber. Yeah, the 2014-15 Buckeyes really got "smacked around" by No. 1 Alabama in the Sugar Bowl and No. 2 Oregon in the inaugural CFP title game. Getting smacked around is what happens to you whenever you believe that "Texas is back."

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Doesn't make sense.

You are on a WVU message board blowing up Ohio State.
The proof will be in the pudding.

If they are we will see. Don't have to talk about it
The simple fact that you must push this narrative on this message board goes to show how insecure you actually are.
You are suppose to be a Pitt grad but you somehow became a Ohio State t shirt fan.

But...
Everytime we hear the same thing about Ohio St and they get smacked around.
I see why you are trying to win before the game.

Didn’t you hear dipshit. I like tOSO, Pitt, Duquesne and have family ties to Purdue and WVU. I’m not a homer you geek. LOL at the insecure jealous geek that can’t admit tOSU is a great team at a great program.

I don't see Texas ranked or receiving votes. But Okie ST. is receiving votes.

[laughing]

Coaches Poll

Others receiving votes: SMU 65, Oklahoma State 40, Kansas State 24, Louisiana 21, Indiana 14, Hawai'i 7, UCF 7, Arizona State 6, San Diego State 3, Iowa State 3, Tennessee 3, Virginia Tech 2, Temple 1

AP Poll

Others receiving votes: SMU 50, Oklahoma State 36, Kansas State 36, UCF 6, Virginia Tech 6, Iowa State 5, Arizona State 4, California 3, Washington 2, North Dakota State 1

You have issues Allen :angry:

"Everytime" WVPride304/Fake TexasFan posts, the rest of us become dumber. Yeah, the 2014-15 Buckeyes really got "smacked around" by No. 1 Alabama in the Sugar Bowl and No. 2 Oregon in the inaugural CFP title game. Getting smacked around is what happens to you whenever you believe that "Texas is back."

Yo got it wrong. Texas is back.........warming up for chorus girls.

rbb-TX-KU-06718.jpg

Didn’t you hear dipshit. I like tOSO, Pitt, Duquesne and have family ties to Purdue and WVU. I’m not a homer you geek. LOL at the insecure jealous geek that can’t admit tOSU is a great team at a great program.

What a loser.
Who has 6 schools?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT