ADVERTISEMENT

Teddy Allen

What a recruiting pull for WVU. He's been good, but just officially showed up against OU on the big stage with Carter out.

For everyone worried about his defense (or lack thereof), he's just a freshman. There's not many freshman that are stellar defenders. On the other hand, there's not many freshman that can score like he does multiple ways (post up, jumper, mid-range jumper, transition).

For everyone worried about his defense (or lack thereof), he's just a freshman. There's not many freshman that are stellar defenders. On the other hand, there's not many freshman that can score like he does multiple ways (post up, jumper, mid-range jumper, transition).

Give this kid another off-season in the weight room and getting coached up by Huggs and watch out. Potential to be the go to guy like Butler from the Final Four team.

Reactions: WVU_Dave
Right. Without him, when Carter goes out we lose. He is such a catalyst on offense it's awesome to watch.

Teddy is the real deal. He is great to watch in the blocks and he can create something out of nothing.

Another Key was Saggs never in foul trouble in this one.
Sags had a monster game. Teddy is the real deal. Great recruiting by Huggs. Both of those kids were steals.
Teddy can create his own shot, hit from outside, get to the rim. Tons of confidence to make a shot in crunch time.

quite a while back somebody on some board compared his offense to a young Georges Niang's

Teddy can score in many different ways but I have yet to see him dunk the ball. I can only imagine how good he would be if he had a great vertical.

I am pretty sure Teddy dunked on one breakaway occasion last night. Maybe someone else can chime in to verify my claim. Warez

No I just watched the replay and it looked like he tried too but couldn't do it. He ended up just kind of laying it in.

So I'm sure he can dunk but apparently it doesn't come easy for him.

No I just watched the replay and it looked like he tried too but couldn't do it. He ended up just kind of laying it in.

So I'm sure he can dunk but apparently it doesn't come easy for him.

All right then. There we have it cleared up. I agree that it would add it Teddy's game to dunk. Warez

Last edited:
What a recruiting pull for WVU. He's been good, but just officially showed up against OU on the big stage with Carter out.
His game reminds me of Luke Harangody. TA is a little smaller.

Teddy can score in many different ways but I have yet to see him dunk the ball. I can only imagine how good he would be if he had a great vertical.

Dunks count as 2 points layups count as 2 points. I don't follow your thought process about dunking improving TA game. The kid gets rebounds the kid gets points. Basketball is not about dunking.

Reactions: Phil
I am pretty sure Teddy dunked on one breakaway occasion last night. Maybe someone else can chime in to verify my claim. Warez
Yep. He had one dunk. Probably to show Huggs he could do it

Teddy had one dunk with 42.3 seconds left in the game against Oklahoma.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT