ADVERTISEMENT

Tattoo u boy has been silent

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
could it just be because THE ahia state buckeyes are staring UP at the " Fold and Blew" in the playoff standings.?....that it will take 4 train wrecks and 12 upsets for them to get a smell.?... I mean a 4-4 Purdue team....really?

Not at all, Snow Sled. I just saw a nice road basketball win at Cincinnati's newly remodeled arena. Purdue beat ranked Iowa on Saturday, so the Boilers are on the rise. Ohio State's performance in East Lansing on Saturday will determine whether the Bucks stay behind WVU, assuming that the Frogs leave Morgantown with a loss. Incidentally, I'm "turning over a new leaf" and steering clear of personal insult exchanges. Do you like the new me?

:smiley:

Not at all, Snow Sled. I just saw a nice road basketball win at Cincinnati's newly remodeled arena. Purdue beat ranked Iowa on Saturday, so the Boilers are on the rise. Ohio State's performance in East Lansing on Saturday will determine whether the Bucks stay behind WVU, assuming that the Frogs leave Morgantown with a loss. Incidentally, I'm "turning over a new leaf" and steering clear of personal insult exchanges. Do you like the new me?

I am trying to do the same thing.[thumb2][thumb2]...but it's hard...especially for certain liberals[sick]

In other words you’ve come to understand how horrible you are at this and are tired of being made fun of? We are still going to make fun of your stupid ass every chance we get. So if this is a half ass plea to get us to stop pointing your idiocy it won’t work, dumbass.

On the contrary, Marine, I am quite proficient at "this" (nothing to be proud of), and this fact is why you were so upset by my posts a few months ago that you threatened to have me audited by an IRS agent "friend" of yours. Having stated this, I decline to engage in a personal insult exchange with you, and thank you for your military service.

On the contrary, Marine, I am quite proficient at "this" (nothing to be proud of), and this fact is why you were so upset by my posts a few months ago that you threatened to have me audited by an IRS agent "friend" of yours. Having stated this, I decline to engage in a personal insult exchange with you, and thank you for your military service.

On the contrary douche bag your posts never upset me. I’ve known since day 1 you’re an idiot. Who else but a complete buffoon would think Boston was north of Buffalo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT