ADVERTISEMENT

TAPES

You trying to defend this is just like trying to defend the assclown making fun of the reporter with a disability.
Not defending anything. We both agree that Trump says a lot of stupid things.......But he NEVER said he HAD any tapes OR there were tapes.

Not defending anything. We both agree that Trump says a lot of stupid things.......But he NEVER said he HAD any tapes OR there were tapes.

You know he was intentionally trying to make some people believe there were tapes.

Don't be a dumbass.

Nope. He played you. And Comey.

Have fun with that.
Boom! Comey was blue dye'd. Spooked him into leaking, my guess is they thought Comey would lie about leaking during testimony. My further guess is that Comey has leaked, a lot, in the past, and they knew it. I recall lots of speculation about Comey being rumored as a leaker.

Reactions: Airport
Boom! Comey was blue dye'd. Spooked him into leaking, my guess is they thought Comey would lie about leaking during testimony. My further guess is that Comey has leaked, a lot, in the past, and they knew it. I recall lots of speculation about Comey being rumored as a leaker.
Exactly.....anyone with half a brain knows what Comey was/is about.

News to morons. Our country is not a game and the president shouldn't be playing anyone. The tweet was irresponsible by an immature child intending to intimdate the f'ing FBI director he just fired. Get a clue without partisanship and realize the seriousness of this fool you keep making excuses for.

Reactions: bamaEER and malew1
News to morons. Our country is not a game and the president shouldn't be playing anyone. The tweet was irresponsible by an immature child intending to intimdate the f'ing FBI director he just fired. Get a clue without partisanship and realize the seriousness of this fool you keep making excuses for.

Oh, and BRU was played also. Sorry I forgot you.

You know he was intentionally trying to make some people believe there were tapes.

Don't be a dumbass.
Wait for it, Comey agreed to testify, Trump "insinuates" there may be tapes, Comey fears he may get caught lieing and tells truth damaging dems, Trump admis he doesnt have tapes. Brilliant, still doesn't mean someone else doesn't have tapes as Comes records were seized as he was being fired. Comey outs himself ?????

Don't be a dumbass.

It was actually a brilliant move. It insured that, Comey told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth in front of the Senate.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
It was actually a brilliant move. It insured that, Comey told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth in front of the Senate.

And to fully respond to Bru's jackass statement, it's only a threat if he intended to lie.

From the most partisan dipshit on the board. Hypocrite

Wait for it, Comey agreed to testify, Trump "insinuates" there may be tapes, Comey fears he may get caught lieing and tells truth damaging dems, Trump admis he doesnt have tapes. Brilliant, still doesn't mean someone else doesn't have tapes as Comes records were seized as he was being fired. Comey outs himself ?????
During this shit storm of hourly Russian news, many barely noticed Comey was THREE THOUSAND FREAKING MILES away when he was fired. They said something about Trump being chicken. Whatever you may think of him, he's not afraid of bold moves. note: This is your cue to post DJT's deferment, Admiral Bone Spur (@American Fabius).

During this shit storm of hourly Russian news, many barely noticed Comey was THREE THOUSAND FREAKING MILES away when he was fired. They said something about Trump being chicken. Whatever you may think of him, he's not afraid of bold moves. note: This is your cue to post DJT's deferment, Admiral Bone Spur (@American Fabius).

No need to, you proved he's a little chicken shit for us.

No balls puppet trump.

Good job.

Hahahahaha, brilliant move. You are a f'ucking moron.

It was one of the dumbest things ever done. It put him (trump) in a no-win situation. If there were tapes (which no one ever believed there was) he would have to release them. If there weren't, it was an empty threat that he couldn't follow through with. He made Comey look like a saint. He (trump) looks like the typical idiot and liar that he is.

Hahahahaha, brilliant move. You are a f'ucking moron.

It was one of the dumbest things ever done. It put him (trump) in a no-win situation. If there were tapes (which no one ever believed there was) he would have to release them. If there weren't, it was an empty threat that he couldn't follow through with. He made Comey look like a saint. He (trump) looks like the typical idiot and liar that he is.
There is what you wish and there is the way things are. It is always the latter.

Actually it was a stupid move because it just shows the so called prez lying again. If you're correct then the so called prez lied when he said that he did not ask Comey to drop the Flynn investigation.

Actually it was a stupid move because it just shows the so called prez lying again. If you're correct then the so called prez lied when he said that he did not ask Comey to drop the Flynn investigation.

What exactly was the lie?

Which he can. Not illegal since comey works for the justice department which works for the president. Since he WASN'T under investigation, he was within all legal parameters to ask it

Actually it was a stupid move because it just shows the so called prez lying again.
I'll give you the same challenge I gave Country........produce the quote from Trump that said he had tapes or had Comey taped. Good luck....Country,as usual could not deliver.

I'll give you the same challenge I gave Country........produce the quote from Trump that said he had tapes or had Comey taped. Good luck....Country,as usual could not deliver.
Show me the quote where I said he had tapes or had Comey taped.

Show me the quote where I said he had tapes or had Comey taped.

"Actually it was a stupid move because it just shows the so called prez lying again."

Were you referring to Trumps comment about tapes or his golf etiquette"?

ADVERTISEMENT