ADVERTISEMENT

Talk about Stupid...

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
ABC’s "The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg declared the Holocaust was "not about race" despite the systematic killing of an estimated six million Jews.
"The Holocaust isn’t about race," Goldberg said as her co-hosts appeared stunned.
"No, it’s not about race," Goldberg said.

ABC’s "The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg declared the Holocaust was "not about race" despite the systematic killing of an estimated six million Jews.
"The Holocaust isn’t about race," Goldberg said as her co-hosts appeared stunned.
Don't/won't ever watch those dumbasses. I just don’t understand, who does.

Jewish is a religion not a race.

It’s both.
It can't be. You and I can be Jewish next week. We can't be Asian. Why? Because we can convert religions but race cannot be. Typically, Jewish folks are white, old schoolers are middle eastern.

It can't be. You and I can be Jewish next week. We can't be Asian. Why? Because we can convert religions but race cannot be. Typically, Jewish folks are white, old schoolers are middle eastern.
Jewish is a little more nuanced. We can agree to disagree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT