ADVERTISEMENT

talk about 1984

They made sure they got rid of the guns first now there is nothing to stop them.
Pure police state. And the police are happy to carry out these rules as you’ll see the excuses “im just doing my job”. Good thing we have the 2nd amendment and why it is so critical. The founding fathers knew the horrors of a police state.

cd280856d0dceb54.jpeg

Pure police state. And the police are happy to carry out these rules as you’ll see the excuses “im just doing my job”. Good thing we have the 2nd amendment and why it is so critical. The founding fathers knew the horrors of a police state.

Constantly with the doing my job crap abour Police. Has it ever crossed your mind the majority of the Police in the United States would not want anything to do with this? That's why you have the war on them by the far left right now. They want the good Officers that obey the law and follow the Constitution to quit. So they can replace them with robots like this. Do away with good Law Enforcement and you will have total anarchy. This is why I say electing good Sherriffs is so important.

Reactions: Pony Boy1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT