ADVERTISEMENT

Take morality and discipline out the schools and this is what you get. Animals

@moe thinks that the occasional incident like this is OK, progressive society has it's growing pains after all.

So, there weren't juvenile delinquents and snotty nosed brats back in the days of corporal punishment in schools? Why don't you look at our president when you speak of morality......"Grab her by the pu$$y".........divorced how many times............goes in to Twitter wars like a spoiled brat.........

What are those teaching our kids?

So, there weren't juvenile delinquents and snotty nosed brats back in the days of corporal punishment in schools? Why don't you look at our president when you speak of morality......"Grab her by the pu$$y".........divorced how many times............goes in to Twitter wars like a spoiled brat.........

Let the record show that you totally dismissed the fact that these teens let a man drown and laughed while doing it just to take a shot at our president. You're a fkng disgrace.

Reactions: EEResistable
Let the record show that you totally dismissed the fact that these teens let a man drown and laughed while doing it just to take a shot at our president. You're a fkng disgrace.

No, they are the disgrace.......and you guys tried to take blame away from these teens and put it on the "liberal education"........another epic fail by Brushy

The trump disciples see nothing wrong with his conduct. Even the Christian Right pray with him as though he is the Saviour

The trump disciples see nothing wrong with his conduct. Even the Christian Right pray with him as though he is the Saviour

I see plenty wrong. I'm not going to crucify him over it though. We never crucified anyone else but Nixon, why bother now? Ohhhh, because you all don't like him.

Screw you.

Again, you don't speak for thos of us on the right. I do not defend his language or his actions before he won election. Do you think the media's hiding of JFK's frequent cheating on jackie was ok? If he grows into the job by not screwing around, then that is what we want. We also want people like Gorsuch on the SC. I guess you missed the part of the bible where Jesus prayed with the sinners and asked that he who is without sin, cast the first stone. So far, as a conservative, he has done a pretty good job.

Reactions: WVinUSAF
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT