ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday mornin'....comin' down....

HerdChemist89

Sophomore
Jul 13, 2002
Here's a Sunday Morning devotional / meditation verse for The Ear People:

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

I believe its God's Will that we slap the words " Only in Morgantown " right outta Chuggy's whisky swillin' mouth tonight. Never to be repeated again. Gone from MU / WVU the vocabulary forever.

Yeup.
:pimp:

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

I believe its God's Will that we slap the words " Only in Morgantown " right outta Chuggy's whisky swillin' mouth tonight. Never to be repeated again. Gone from MU / WVU the vocabulary forever.

Yeup.
you mad bro?........and here's a little more scripture for you....because tonite the stumbling herd will descend into hell......"where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth......where the fire is not quenched and the worm dieth not":pray::basketball::letsgo:...have your fun now, because after tonite we won't see or hear from you until WV loses a football game[pfftt]

Yeup.
See you in another 10 years chemist

Yeup.
Apparently Gods Will was to make you look like a methhead fuktard loudmouth bitch.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby

Yeup.

Apparently God made the judgement on which of us is prideful ... and he led you right to your destruction.

Yeup.
Bank statement saying : Your mouth writing checks your ass cant cash !

Yeup.

And WVU slapped some Ezekiel 25:17 on Herd Nation. May wanna bring some athletes to the dance next time. If there is a next time. LOL.

ezekiel_25_17_by_chronicrick-d51w168.png

James 1:5 -
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT