ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Summer view: What’s the latest at RB for WVU?

See that is the problem with the program today...glass half empty or glass half full...it is all the same. That would be "half" which is the definition of mediocre lol.
It is a good thing for WVU that we have you and your super power of negativity or we would not win a single game. LOL like a teenage girl.

See that is the problem with the program today...glass half empty or glass half full...it is all the same. That would be "half" which is the definition of mediocre lol.

lol, you lack objectivity.

The half full/empty expression deals with outlook, not status.

You choose glass half empty because you don't like Dana Holgorsen, for whatever reason....

When in reality, he owns 25% of our program's 10+ win seasons. In just 7 years.

LOL. Thank you for re-defining what I meant. Maybe it all depends on what the glass is half full or half empty of? Myself I can see why you might be so happy with 7 win seasons.

It’s not about being happy with 7 wins. It is about not being an asshat that calls for the coach’s head for following a 10-win season with our program’s average DUE to our QB getting hurt and out the last three games...

This is very indicative towards your likely overall outlook towards life....

Will Grier could dive for that pylon 50 Times while taking the same hit and not experience that injury again

Keaton...we get it. You think DH is real cute and are waiting by the phone for a call. Good grief you can be such a tool...and apparently proud of it lol.

Based on this thread it is painfully apparent that my recent posts pointing out the hopeful death of personal animus on this site were premature...

Reactions: WVUALLEN
WVU Class of 2019 Offers

Reported offers: 175
5-star offers: 4
4-star offers: 46
In-state recruits offered: 5
Texas recruits offered: 6
Georgia recruits offered: 31
Florida recruits offered: 27
North Carolina recruits offered: 23
Ohio recruits offered: 17
Pennsylvania recruits offered: 17

Yup, Dana doesn't recruit Florida anymore.

Good Lord...offers mean nothing. Recruiting means actually landing them lol. Stop beating the drum so hard for cluesless DH please!

Good Lord...offers mean nothing. Recruiting means actually landing them lol. Stop beating the drum so hard for cluesless DH please!

An offer is an active step in the process of recruitment

To say WVU does not recruit FL is incorrect, especially when we have offered over 30 FL kids for 2019

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sb...does-a-college-football-recruiting-cycle-work

Here is a nice little tutorial on how college football recruiting works for anyone confused on what recruiting actually is. It is a massive process for a recruit that ends in many not actually signing a letter of intent but they are all still referred to as "recruits" thus being actively recruited or a part of the recruiting process.

Recruit-
  1. to engage in finding and attracting,employees, new members, students,athletes, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT