ADVERTISEMENT

Straight from the lips of Orange Jesus

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
“I turned down a deal with Russia for a one on one swap of the so-called Merchant of Death for Paul Whelan. I wouldn’t have made the deal for a hundred people in exchange for someone that has killed untold numbers of people with his arms deals,” Trump said on Truth Social.

“I turned down a deal with Russia for a one on one swap of the so-called Merchant of Death for Paul Whelan. I wouldn’t have made the deal for a hundred people in exchange for someone that has killed untold numbers of people with his arms deals,” Trump said on Truth Social.
I agree with him .but if I was going to trade the merchant of death for someone it would not have been a person who hated the U.S , I would have traded for a Marine first . I would have hung the merchant of death soon after he was found guilty.

Biden just screwed Ukraine most likely. Horrible deal to only get one person for Bout. It's almost as if he hopes the war drags on or escalates to a bigger conflict. With our men on the ground.

Thread 'The twin brother of Paul Whelan said Trump was 'not interested' in cases of wrongfully detained Americans: 'Biden administration is much more engaged'' https://westvirginia.forums.rivals....n-administration-is-much-more-engaged.285504/

do you think he was telling the truth or lying? You know, he does lie. So which is it?

ADVERTISEMENT