ADVERTISEMENT

Stopping Mueller to protect us all

[QUOTE="Boomboom521, p

My point was that as a “liberal” my definition of myself in that regard centers around my openness to ideas, and my desire to see only truth — as well as my lack of rigidity in my formation of opinion.
Snicker,snicker tee hee...[/QUOTE]

I'm still trying to decipher it. He doesn't have rigidly formed opinions and is always open to others?o_O

Snicker,snicker tee hee...

I'm still trying to decipher it. He doesn't have rigidly formed opinions and is always open to others?o_O[/QUOTE]
Boomer says: my openness to ideas, and my desire to see only truth — as well as my lack of rigidity in my formation of opinion.

Looks like trump is looking the other way on Rosenstein too, because he’s shifting allegiance to the current admin, no? Otherwise, why is he still in place as one of the most powerful deputy AG in history?
My guess is because he dropped the axe on Comey. If he was also shitcanned the optics would look too much like an obstruction act.

I'm still trying to decipher it. He doesn't have rigidly formed opinions and is always open to others?o_O
Boomer says: my openness to ideas, and my desire to see only truth — as well as my lack of rigidity in my formation of opinion.[/QUOTE]
Boom's mind is like a steel trap......rusted shut !!!

Boomer says: my openness to ideas, and my desire to see only truth — as well as my lack of rigidity in my formation of opinion.
Boom's mind is like a steel trap......rusted shut !!![/QUOTE]

I think he is open to new ideas that agree with what ever he wants them to be. Traditions and institutions that have defined this country or make it what it is are subject to his disapproval if they do not include his own "new ideas". Therefore he is not as open as he claims because some of those traditions and institutions are the bedrock formation of the country and many on the Left or "Liberals" summarily dismiss or reject them.

He does too!

So then Truth, at least according to your approach as you've described it here will always be what you say it is, even if the facts reveal it to be something different?

When does objectivity and fact dictate your analysis?
No.

Always

So are we to deduce from your own self identified political label that as a "liberal" you are open to all ideas?
Yes, all that do not set limits based on a specific religious, spiritual or political doctrine

Boom's mind is like a steel trap......rusted shut !!!

I think he is open to new ideas that agree with what ever he wants them to be. Traditions and institutions that have defined this country or make it what it is are subject to his disapproval if they do not include his own "new ideas". Therefore he is not as open as he claims because some of those traditions and institutions are the bedrock formation of the country and many on the Left or "Liberals" summarily dismiss or reject them.

He does too![/QUOTE]
Im a stay at home father, because I personally think it’s better for my children (btw: I’m not doing it for my own enjoyment). I believe in family and being a good neighbor. There are plenty of traditional ideas I subscribe to. You don’t know my mind or soul as much as you think you do.

Boom's mind is like a steel trap......rusted shut !!![/QUOTE]
Shirley you have no clue what you’re talking about

Is that language too hard for you?[/QUOTE]

With you? Yes. Is homosexuality deviant? You're open to persuasion on that?

Is that language too hard for you?

With you? Yes. Is homosexuality deviant? You're open to persuasion on that?[/QUOTE]
Based on what? Christian doctrine? Psychology? Traditional values of sexuality? Your personal opinion?

He does too!
Im a stay at home father, because I personally think it’s better for my children (btw: I’m not doing it for my own enjoyment). I believe in family and being a good neighbor. There are plenty of traditional ideas I subscribe to. You don’t know my mind or soul as much as you think you do.[/QUOTE]

I have often (more than you care to admit) given you props for being a loyal and dedicated Family Man, lover of Freedom, and respectful of many who may be different than you. However if you expect me to believe you are open to certain concepts such as "Government limited to its Constitutional role only" or non confiscatory taxation (no income tax) or privatization of non essential Government services, or One Man One Woman defined as Marriage (just a few of the ongoing discussions we've had ) then I'm not going to accept your insistence of "openness" to ideas that don't fit your own.

All of those by the way are simply reaffirmations of existing Law or traditions, but the Left has so distorted their applications they are essentially meaningless in discussion today about the proper role of Government or the basic building block of our Families.

Based on what? Christian doctrine? Psychology? Traditional values of sexuality? Your personal opinion?[/QUOTE]

Nature.

Based on what? Christian doctrine? Psychology? Traditional values of sexuality? Your personal opinion?[/QUOTE]

I said "nature" and here's why:

When you can show me how species procreate based on impregnation of their same sex partners then I'll change my mind about it (same Sex) being natural. However, you cannot do that...despite your previous attempts to argue it otherwise. You are limited in your arguments by nature, and something called male and female chromosomes. They are integral in forming other creatures, and no amount of argument otherwise gets around that little factoid that you must have one of each in any species in order to have additional same kind species. That's just unfortunately how they were designed and created, another concept you struggle having "openness" with.

Sorry, no relativism allowed here. Even for the unnatural Sex and artificial insemination! Still need those opposite Sexes to get another creature.

Last edited:
Based on what? Christian doctrine? Psychology? Traditional values of sexuality? Your personal opinion?

When you can show me how species procreate based on impregnation of their same sex partners then I'll change my mind about it (same Sex) being natural. However, you cannot do that...despite your previous attempts to argue it otherwise. You are limited in your arguments by nature, and something called male and female chromosomes. They are integral in forming other creatures, and no amount of argument otherwise gets around that little factoid that you must have one of each in any species in order to have additional same kind species. That's just unfortunately how they were designed and created, another concept you struggle having "openness" with.

Sorry, no relativism allowed here. Even for the unnatural Sex and artificial insemination! Still need those opposite Sexes to get another creature.[/QUOTE]
Maybe procreation isn’t the only reason for sexual attraction. Maybe homosexuality is a natural occurance to limit population. Open mindedness means being open minded.

Sorry, no relativism allowed here. Even for the unnatural Sex and artificial insemination! Still need those opposite Sexes to get another creature.
Maybe procreation isn’t the only reason for sexual attraction. Maybe homosexuality is a natural occurance to limit population. Open mindedness means being open minded.[/QUOTE]

Yes I suppose that could be argued, but it still wouldn't make it "normal". We can fly (we meaning Men) but we're not naturally gifted to do that. It's as unnatural as a Pitt fan making any sense. Just as we fly in airplanes and other get ups occasionally Pitt fans do make sense. But both are still unnatural, and so is two men having Sex with each other (or two Women)

Maybe procreation isn’t the only reason for sexual attraction. Maybe homosexuality is a natural occurance to limit population. Open mindedness means being open minded.

Yes I suppose that could be argued, but it still wouldn't make it "normal". We can fly (we meaning Men) but we're not naturally gifted to do that. It's as unnatural as a Pitt fan making any sense. Just as we fly in airplanes and other get ups occasionally Pitt fans do make sense. But both are still unnatural, and so is two men having Sex with each other (or two Women)[/QUOTE]
It was pretty normal but n Ancient Greece and Rome. It’s normal amongst certain animal species. And I think you’d be surprised how “normal” it actually is in America today.

Maybe homosexuality is a natural occurance to limit population. Open mindedness means being open minded

When we were created, we were instructed to "be fruitful and multiply" this was the mechanism (Sex) provided for that to happen. Now in his infinite Wisdom, our Creator also made the activity incredibly pleasurable...to make us want to keep it up I suppose. I'm not so naive to believe same Sex people can't be attracted to each other (Inmates in Prisons find ways to satisfy their sexual appetites with each other) but my point is when looking at it by its natural intent, and as specifically forbidden by the designer of Sexual attractions...it is wholly and completely unnatural.

There is only one orifice your bodily waste travels out of. That is its specific design and purpose. Can it be used for Sexual pleasure? Of course! Is that natural? Well, if it's with a big booty Woman I don't see a problem with it as long she keeps it clean. But with a hairy assed Man such as yourself?

Too weird.[sick][poop][poop][poop][poop][poop][poop][poop]:thumbsdown:

Last edited:
It was pretty normal but n Ancient Greece and Rome. It’s normal amongst certain animal species. And I think you’d be surprised how “normal” it actually is in America today.

Dude I live in Atlanta. You're telling me I'd be surprised how "normal" homosexuality is when I see it here flaunted daily like Kudzu? If you didn't know it already, this city is San Francisco South! I'm well aware of its prevalence and preference among our more "light footed" participants of humanity.

I will add though @Boomboom521 to post #63 that you will also find walking on the streets of this dynamic city some of THE most gorgeous, curvaceous, hot, drop dead beautiful Southern Babes a normal red blooded Male could desire!

Almighty God did not spare Atlanta when it comes to our provision of hot Chicks Boomer. I wish I could take you to Midtown on a typically sultry Atlanta afternoon. Yes you'd probably be attracted to a lot of young Males you'd see walking arm in arm down here (like that Dude you sometimes post in those leather pants?) But boomer, I'm telling you Bro, you might forget you're a Married Man also looking at all the big booty hotties walking right past them damn near half naked and glistening in the Southern Sun like fresh baked Cinnamon Buns right out of the oven. All Golden Brown and plump juicy sweet Bro...no joke!

How in the Hell some of those Gay Dudes can walk right past those Honies and run up to some fat, dumpy, hairy assed dough boy to plant a wet kiss on him is beyond my abilities of comprehension.

Just Damn.

Reactions: wvu2007

That is the irony of ironies here imo. Here Mueller is not charged to find evidence of any specific crime, yet he's spent an entire year either trying to manufacture a crime or produce non existent evidence of one. Meanwhile, he ignores a mountain of evidence not only pointing to massive crimes, but collusion while they were being committed and a likely coordinated attempt to cover it all up or at least hide the evidence of the criminality! Somehow he can't find any evidence of any of that, or at least he isn't interested in looking into it?:confused:

Unreal.

Versus shutting down Mueller? That doesn’t make sense
He (Trump) isn’t going to shut down Mueller. He’s going to control the narrative to ensure Mueller gets boxed back in. He’d severely lose the narrative if he shitcanned Rosenstein.

I will add though @Boomboom521 to post #63 that you will also find walking on the streets of this dynamic city some of THE most gorgeous, curvaceous, hot, drop dead beautiful Southern Babes a normal red blooded Male could desire!

Almighty God did not spare Atlanta when it comes to our provision of hot Chicks Boomer. I wish I could take you to Midtown on a typically sultry Atlanta afternoon. Yes you'd probably be attracted to a lot of young Males you'd see walking arm in arm down here (like that Dude you sometimes post in those leather pants?) But boomer, I'm telling you Bro, you might forget you're a Married Man also looking at all the big booty hotties walking right past them damn near half naked and glistening in the Southern Sun like fresh baked Cinnamon Buns right out of the oven. All Golden Brown and plump juicy sweet Bro...no joke!

How in the Hell some of those Gay Dudes can walk right past those Honies and run up to some fat, dumpy, hairy assed dough boy to plant a wet kiss on him is beyond my abilities of comprehension.

Just Damn.

5 Star Post!

Reactions: atlkvb
He (Trump) isn’t going to shut down Mueller. He’s going to control the narrative to ensure Mueller gets boxed back in. He’d severely lose the narrative if he shitcanned Rosenstein.

I can't think of any other valid reason really why he just doesn't declassify everything, and hand Rosenstein his pink slip.

I don’t know why it matters. I mean, if Trump is concerned about some type of money infraction that isn't related to Russia and the campaign coming into play, then set up the argument of violation of scope (which they’ve done a solid job of setting up). Why keep pushing for Mueller to be shut down?

If he’s innocent, and the real crimes are with the Obama admin, keep letting the left spin themselves into a tangle - while dealing with what should be dealt with by a President. Btw, I would consider Rosenstein to be a thing a President should deal with (if the accusations are true). If the evidence is so very clear, declassify and fire. He didn’t keep Comey in place, why is Rosenstein any different (is the evidence is so very clear that is)?

I don’t know why it matters. I mean, if Trump is concerned about some type of money infraction that isn't related to Russia and the campaign coming into play, then set up the argument of violation of scope (which they’ve done a solid job of setting up). Why keep pushing for Mueller to be shut down?

If he’s innocent, and the real crimes are with the Obama admin, keep letting the left spin themselves into a tangle - while dealing with what should be dealt with by a President. Btw, I would consider Rosenstein to be a thing a President should deal with (if the accusations are true). If the evidence is so very clear, declassify and fire. He didn’t keep Comey in place, why is Rosenstein any different (is the evidence is so very clear that is)?

You're playing retail election cycle political Checkers Boomer and Trump is playing generational shift politics Chess.

Firing Rosenstein would give all of his detractors all the ammunition they need to complain about obstruction of justice.

Giving Rosenstein and the Democrats enough rope to hang themselves sets Trump up as not only the Victor but survivor of the deep State sting against him.

Remember why Trump was elected it wasn't because folks thought he was a Saint. Lots of Trump supporters want to see Leviathan dismantled he needs a mandate to do that.

He's working for as much of that mandate as he can get out of this in addition to making people realize how the media and the Deep State are firmly entrenched against the wishes of the voters.

You're playing retail election cycle political Checkers Boomer and Trump is playing generational shift politics Chess.

Firing Rosenstein would give all of his detractors all the ammunition they need to complain about obstruction of justice.

Giving Rosenstein and the Democrats enough rope to hang themselves sets Trump up as not only the Victor but survivor of the deep State sting against him.

Remember why Trump was elected it wasn't because folks thought he was a Saint. Lots of Trump supporters want to see Leviathan dismantled he needs a mandate to do that.

He's working for as much of that mandate as he can get out of this in addition to making people realize how the media and the Deep State are firmly entrenched against the wishes of the voters.
Oh so now you know exactly why he doesn’t fire Rosenstein— because it’s great chess? Like three posts ago, you said you didn’t understand why he doesn’t can the man. Pffft you’re FOS. Dog has credibility as a strategic thinker

Oh so now you know exactly why he doesn’t fire Rosenstein— because it’s great chess? Like three posts ago, you said you didn’t understand why he doesn’t can the man. Pffft you’re FOS. Dog has credibility as a strategic thinker

I also said were it left up to me I would have fired him. It's beyond me why Trump hasn't, so I'm speculating on that. I am not speculating though on Trump's strategic vision or where his supporters would prefer to see him take the country. That's why the Left and the Deep State despise him. He represents death to their God.
Leviathan.

This was exactly my sentiment in the question I posed to @Keyser76 . Would there be agents willing to testify they were involved in a plot to undermine Trump's Presidency? Of course not. But there are plenty who would also be willing to admit that's exactly what the FBI brass was up to.

Mueller is making a mockery of the US Constitution right now...

the Dems are to blame...

and it WILL come back to bite them...

Reactions: atlkvb
Dog has credibility as a strategic thinker

You hardly ever agree with him, and challenge him on just about any analysis he provides or tries to explain to you. Now all of a sudden he's your example of a "strategic thinker"?

I like @DvlDog4WVU's take on Trump...I think he gets it why Trump appeals to so many voters. You boomer however despise Trump and his agenda. So promoting DvlDog as as someone who's opinions you respect or agree with while calling me FOS must mean you had some extra left over to share in perfect Leftist redistributionist fashion. Boomer volunteering his "fare share" of sh*t the Left shovels out everyday!

Way to go boom:clap:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT