ADVERTISEMENT

Stopping Mueller to protect us all

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
You Leftist apologists ought to listen to one of your own on this. Mark Hill, a former Clinton administration apparatchik lays it on the line about Mueller, the DOJ, FBI, and this whole sordid "deep state" affair aimed at doing nothing more than removing a duly elected President. Devastating counter to every argument you sycophants have been making on this forum.

Find your courage and read this, then have a long talk with yourselves.

excerpt:
"The “deep state” is in a deep state of desperation. With little time left before the Justice Department inspector general’s report becomes public, and with special counsel Robert Mueller having failed to bring down Donald Trump after a year of trying, they know a reckoning is coming. "

He concludes.....

"Stopping Mueller isn’t about one president or one party. It’s about all presidents and all parties. It’s about cleaning out and reforming the deep state so that our intelligence operations are never used against opposing campaigns without the firmest of evidence. It’s about letting people work for campaigns and administrations without needing legal defense funds. It’s about relying on our elections to decide our differences."

Well stated.

Full article link:
http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/388549-stopping-robert-mueller-to-protect-us-all

If Mueller is stopped prematurely, this doesn’t end for me. Trump and his AG can use the DOJ to investigate what he thinks needs investigated, and he can literally appoint a new head of the FBI and CIA after declassifying documents that prove a deepstate conspiracy so confirmation is assured for someone outside it’s reach.

If Mueller is stopped prematurely, this doesn’t end for me. Trump and his AG can use the DOJ to investigate what he thinks needs investigated, and he can literally appoint a new head of the FBI and CIA after declassifying documents that prove a deepstate conspiracy so confirmation is assured for someone outside it’s reach.

He's beyond Russia and now investigating Qatar. Next is aliens. He will never stop.

Reactions: atlkvb
He's beyond Russia and now investigating Qatar. Next is aliens. He will never stop.
Then Rosenstein shouldn’t be the oversight, if it’s believed that Rosenstein is deepstate. I mean, at what point does it seem ridiculous that Trump chooses to not declassify docs or remove a threat to liberty like (the theories claim) Rosenstein is because he wants to comply with the Mueller investigation — yet it’s perfectly ok to discuss Trump shutting down the Mueller investigation prematurely? That’s not ridiculous to you? It is to me.

Then Rosenstein shouldn’t be the oversight, if it’s believed that Rosenstein is deepstate. I mean, at what point does it seem ridiculous that Trump chooses to not declassify docs or remove a threat to liberty like (the theories claim) Rosenstein is because he wants to comply with the Mueller investigation — yet it’s perfectly ok to discuss Trump shutting down the Mueller investigation prematurely? That’s not ridiculous to you? It is to me.

I can't figure out Rosenstein. It's almost as if they're trying to keep you guessing.

I can't figure out Rosenstein. It's almost as if they're trying to keep you guessing.
By default, if your theories are correct, he’s deepstate. He signed off on the FISA renewals, he has to be privy to the dossier being the starting point of everything. Come on.

Or the theories are Bullsh1t

By default, if your theories are correct, he’s deepstate. He signed off on the FISA renewals, he has to be privy to the dossier being the starting point of everything. Come on.

Being "deep state" doesn't mean he hasn't rolled over to protect himself. Bill Priestap says hi.

What would you say to it's a farily strong legal argument that Mueller's entire operation is Unconstitutional?

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/levin-muellers-appointment-was-unconstitutional/

Last edited:

Very simple...he cut a deal with Sessions and Trump

Very simple...he cut a deal with Sessions and Trump
And so we are keeping a corrupt, lying, turncoat in place as deputy AG because he is helping the current administration? Sounds like that’s been the problem all along

I think for a lot of folks on the Left even if Mueller decides there is no evidence of collusion or any other crime Trump committed that won't be the end of it.

That means he's still in Office, and that's what remains unacceptable to the Left.

I think for a lot of folks on the Left even if Mueller decides there is no evidence of collusion or any other crime Trump committed that won't be the end of it.

That means he's still in Office, and that's what remains unacceptable to the Left.
Obama was unacceptable for many too....so what?

This ass hat wants to call us sychophants while he looks for ANYTHING to save the incompetent and corrupt pussy grabber, lol. To the rubes, Trump is the only honest man in ****ing DC, Nunes is courageous and McCain is a loser in their Trump fan boy world. They would believe in Lizard People if trump tweeted them to. The Deep State, lol, they think we don't understand what a partisan investigation looks like after their bullshit the last 8 years? You would think it was a Democratic Senate and House that instigated all of this, lmfao, keep posting Trumps rube boys, maybe you can convince yourself he won't flame out.

Make no mistake about it. These investigations and dirty deeds won't be ending until Trump leaves office in January of 2025. By then, I'll be retired, living off a very healthy 401K plan.

This ass hat wants to call us sychophants while he looks for ANYTHING to save the incompetent and corrupt pussy grabber, lol. To the rubes, Trump is the only honest man in ****ing DC, Nunes is courageous and McCain is a loser in their Trump fan boy world. They would believe in Lizard People if trump tweeted them to. The Deep State, lol, they think we don't understand what a partisan investigation looks like after their bullshit the last 8 years? You would think it was a Democratic Senate and House that instigated all of this, lmfao, keep posting Trumps rube boys, maybe you can convince yourself he won't flame out.

Hey Keyser. Do you think Hillary, The DNC, and Obama's DOJ were honest with us during this last election cycle?

Matter of fact do you believe they were even honest with their own voters? I have some John Podesta e mails I could link you to or some Lisa Page Peter Strzok text memos I could show you if you're having trouble answering that question.

Mueller is that you???

Hey Keyser...you are aware the "asshat" who I quoted & thinks we ought to shut Mueller down was ya Boy Bill Clinton's primary defender during his impeachment? He was also Hillary's Chief Campaign strategist during both of her Presidential runs. I simply quoted him so you're calling him an asshat not me.

Nice :eek:kay:

Rosenstein appointed Mueller, he is a witness too on Comey because he recommended firing Comey. Can't be both.

Rosenstein appointed Mueller, he is a witness too on Comey because he recommended firing Comey. Can't be both.

Rosenstein approved of the FISA applications. He didn't know they were bogus?

And so we are keeping a corrupt, lying, turncoat in place as deputy AG because he is helping the current administration? Sounds like that’s been the problem all along

Actually the problem is so many on the Left refusing to see this problem for what it is.

Media and Democrats looking away as our entire Justice Department as well as the IC is corrupted strictly for raw political power.

Actually the problem is so many on the Left refusing to see this problem for what it is.

Media and Democrats looking away as our entire Justice Department as well as the IC is corrupted strictly for raw political power.
Looks like trump is looking the other way on Rosenstein too, because he’s shifting allegiance to the current admin, no? Otherwise, why is he still in place as one of the most powerful deputy AG in history?

Looks like trump is looking the other way on Rosenstein too, because he’s shifting allegiance to the current admin, no? Otherwise, why is he still in place as one of the most powerful deputy AG in history?

I honestly don't know boom. If it were me, I'd have fired his ass right after Comey, so I get why you're perplexed about him at least.

What I don't get is why you can't see the rest of the sewer under that man hole cover he's sitting on top of?

calm down or you are going to stroke out

I heard that the next investigation is the influx of illegal chupacabras into the US

Snow Sled Baby once the IG starts investigating the DOJ on if they infiltrated a competing political campaign how long do you think it will take for the Left to start trashing it?

Snow Sled Baby once the IG starts investigating the DOJ on if they infiltrated a competing political campaign how long do you think it will take for the Left to start trashing it?
not long......sitting on the deck at Nags Head...beautiful day.......even the sound of the waves is saying " Making America Great Again":americanflag::golf:

I honestly don't know boom. If it were me, I'd have fired his ass right after Comey, so I get why you're perplexed about him at least.

What I don't get is why you can't see the rest of the sewer under that man hole cover he's sitting on top of?
First of all: you constantly bash ONLY Democrats and “leftists” as the problem - so the “swamp” or “sewer” you see, simply doesn’t make sense to me at all. If there is a “deep state” that has unbelievable power in all three branches of our government AND our law enforcement and intelligence communities, no way was it put in place just over the last 8. And if the SP Mueller is a corrupt figure that is seeking to only keep the shroud of deceit covering the corruption, then it was in place during Bush’s 8 as well. It has its hands on Congress (controlled by the GOP for more years than Democrats over the last 16) and involves GOP registered members of the IC as well as registered Democrats.

Your approach of blaming only the left, only Obama, only Democrats just doesn’t hold water.

The theory of deep state corruption that encompasses BOTH parties is possible. I still don’t believe it, but it’s possible. I believe both sides have used conspiracy theories as accelerant in order to burn a fire so hot with smoke so thick that the other party’s agenda is stunted. I see narratives derived from text messages, forgotten meetings, possible actions that werent confirmed, legal processes, illegal actions, and blah blah blah. I see no confirming evidence of anyone’s assertions.

I'm not sure why you have a hard time believing it's possible. Both parties tried to throw out the outsiders, in Trump and Sanders.
Hey hey....I’ve given you my ear. I’m open, I’m watching, reading, waiting....I’m a vigilant American. Only SHE holds my loyalty and love....despite what you think, imo, liberalism is the process of challenging anything and everything.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
First of all: you constantly bash ONLY Democrats and “leftists” as the problem - so the “swamp” or “sewer” you see, simply doesn’t make sense to me at all. If there is a “deep state” that has unbelievable power in all three branches of our government AND our law enforcement and intelligence communities, no way was it put in place just over the last 8. And if the SP Mueller is a corrupt figure that is seeking to only keep the shroud of deceit covering the corruption, then it was in place during Bush’s 8 as well. It has its hands on Congress (controlled by the GOP for more years than Democrats over the last 16) and involves GOP registered members of the IC as well as registered Democrats.

Your approach of blaming only the left, only Obama, only Democrats just doesn’t hold water.

The theory of deep state corruption that encompasses BOTH parties is possible. I still don’t believe it, but it’s possible. I believe both sides have used conspiracy theories as accelerant in order to burn a fire so hot with smoke so thick that the other party’s agenda is stunted. I see narratives derived from text messages, forgotten meetings, possible actions that werent confirmed, legal processes, illegal actions, and blah blah blah. I see no confirming evidence of anyone’s assertions.

You'd probably be surprised but I do agree with you the corruption is on both sides and in both parties.

The swamp is indifferent to party allegiance. You are correct I am only pointing out the Left's activities regarding this last election campaign because I don't see where folks on the Right were trying to hide or steal votes or spying on their political opposition. Do you?

But I do agree with you the corruption and dishonesty in government overall is one reason why we must remain vigilant against it.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
Hey hey....I’ve given you my ear. I’m open, I’m watching, reading, waiting....I’m a vigilant American. Only SHE holds my loyalty and love....despite what you think, imo, liberalism is the process of challenging anything and everything.

If everything is up for challenge and that's fair, when does someone who is a Liberal challenging everything decide what Truth is?

If everything is up for challenge and that's fair, but when does someone who is a Liberal decide what Truth is?
To me, liberalism and conservativism doesn’t define a person or a political party.....it defines a process of thought and analysis. One seeks to entrench traditional values, because they believe it’s whats best for the good of the world. One seeks to tear down traditional approaches to values and create values based on non-traditional sources, because they think that’s what’s best for the good of the world.

My point was that as a “liberal” my definition of myself in that regard centers around my openness to ideas, and my desire to see only truth — as well as my lack of rigidity in my formation of opinion.

In the example of the “deep state” theory....liberalism or consevativism doesn’t determine the truth. Truth is....the take on the truth can be tailored to fit analysis of WHY, but the truth of what happened can’t be anything but true or manipulated by lies.

In the example of the “deep state” theory....liberalism or consevativism doesn’t determine the truth. Truth is....the take on the truth can be tailored to fit analysis of WHY, but the truth of what happened can’t be anything but true or manipulated by lies.

o_O???????

To me, liberalism and conservativism doesn’t define a person or a political party.....it defines a process of thought and analysis. One seeks to entrench traditional values, because they believe it’s whats best for the good of the world. One seeks to tear down traditional approaches to values and create values based on non-traditional sources, because they think that’s what’s best for the good of the world.

My point was that as a “liberal” my definition of myself in that regard centers around my openness to ideas, and my desire to see only truth — as well as my lack of rigidity in my formation of opinion.

So then Truth, at least according to your approach as you've described it here will always be what you say it is, even if the facts reveal it to be something different?

When does objectivity and fact dictate your analysis?

To me, liberalism and conservativism doesn’t define a person or a political party.....it defines a process of thought and analysis

"liberal” my definition of myself in that regard centers around my openness to ideas, and my desire to see only truth — as well as my lack of rigidity in my formation of opinion.

So are we to deduce from your own self identified political label that as a "liberal" you are open to all ideas?

[QUOTE="Boomboom521, p

My point was that as a “liberal” my definition of myself in that regard centers around my openness to ideas, and my desire to see only truth — as well as my lack of rigidity in my formation of opinion.[/QUOTE]
Snicker,snicker tee hee...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT