ADVERTISEMENT

Stop Begging for My Attention, Slow Head...

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
I refuse to post in the soccer thread, notwithstanding your begging for me to do so. For somebody who refers to soccer as "Commie kickball," it's funny to watch you post over and over in the soccer thread. I truly don't give a sh!t about soccer, but do find it funny that you're "eaten up" with Marshall's national title in fake football.

I refuse to post in the soccer thread, notwithstanding your begging for me to do so. For somebody who refers to soccer as "Commie kickball," it's funny to watch you post over and over in the soccer thread. I truly don't give a sh!t about soccer, but do find it funny that you're "eaten up" with Marshall's national title in fake football.
you are obviously breathing the exhaust fumes from your "office" again..........I do not seek nor crave your attention.......just because I said I didn;t want you to quit posting don't develop a man crush on me......I don't play that game.....and most of your posts ARE boring and laughable

Sorry that I did not take the bait and post in the soccer thread. I see that I've hurt your itty bitty wittle feelings.

ADVERTISEMENT