ADVERTISEMENT

Stock market at 42800

iu

iu

iu

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Good for me. Maybe good for you too. But most people have little or nothing in the stock market.

We have open class warfare in this country and we have for quite some time. The fact that people at the top waging the war pretend they're not waging the war doesn't mean it's not happening.

I’m very pleased. My portfolio is doing really well.
I would imagine your earnings per share are taking a beating as most other corporate earnings have recently? You either won't answer or you don't know, but are your PE ratios increasing* (forward of) the overall value of assets in your portfolio or are they losing* (trailing) value as earnings continue to struggle? 🤔

PE ratio explained:
The price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio measures a company's share price relative to its earnings per share (EPS). Often called the price or earnings multiple, the P/E ratio helps assess the relative value of a company's stock. It's handy for comparing a company's valuation against its historical performance, against other firms within its industry, or the overall market.

*highlight
  • The two most used P/E ratios are forward and trailing P/E.
  • P/E ratios are most valuable when comparing similar companies in the same industry or for a single company over time.

more here
link

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT