ADVERTISEMENT

Still don't know how good

What is eye opening is you’re still bitching about Neal Brown from game 0-2. He’s 2-0 since. Why are you still complaining? Go ahead parrot, tell me again we are ok with 5-6 wins….blah blah
I’m not complaining but you whining ninnies are still as you continue to blame Browns failings 4 years in on the previous coach Who was factually much more successful yet attacked for not being even better.

The thread is about how good is WVU now. I pointed out Dukes D played better against KU. In this thread I factually stated no one can tell yet how good WVU will be because WVU lost to the two good teams played and won against the two worst teams likely to be played this season.

As usual, the troll brigade went nuts when it was pointed out Duke only gave up 35 pts to KU as compared to WVUs 55 and had WVU only given that up they would have beaten KU. That is factual evidence to support not being able to tell if WVU is going to be good this season.

Since the lot of you want to deny reality and whine when anyone points out facts, then look in the damn mirror And wonder why you are whining because everyone hasn’t bought into your fake agenda.

Last edited:
I don’t remember posting that I’m okay with 5 and 6 win seasons year after year. Please copy the post for me if I did. Otherwise, stop painting everyone with such a broad brush.

Brown has nothing on me, nor did the following list of WVU football coaches since I became a fan:
Neal Brown
Dana Holgersen
Bill Stewart
Rich Rod
Don Nehlen
Frank Cignetti
Bobby Bowden
Jim Carlen

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I’m a fan of the school and whoever plays for and coaches there. When they change the name to Neal Brown University Mountaineers, I may change my opinion.
Then don’t get all pissy when someone else doesn’t fall for “ trusting the non existent climb.”

Can’t have it both ways. Brown has produced only 5 and 6 win seasons to date. If you defend him that is what you are trying to push on everyone else. Not many intelligent people are going to buy that 5 or 6 win seasons are good, that they are better than 7 or 8 win seasons, or that Brown has shown anything to date that would make anyone believe he can exceed that dismal # wins going forward.

Last edited:
Beating someone in overtime meant the game in regular time was tougher moron.
No it means WVU had to come back late to tie and extend the game and couldn’t stop KU and lost in OT. Doesn’t matter if the loss was an OT loss, it was still a loss! There’s nothing good about giving up 20 more points than Dukes defense— WVU gave up more pts in regulation than Dukes did and even more in OT! OT, regulation has no bearing on anything. Points given up most certainly does and is more evidence of a lackluster coaching effort.

Had WVU only given up 35 pts who would have won the game in regulation idiot? That’s right - WVU!

Good lord you people have no shame in just lying about everything and living in fantasyland.

Then don’t get all pissy when someone else doesn’t fall for “ trusting the non existent climb.”

Can’t have it both ways. Brown has produced only 5 and 6 win seasons to date. If you defend him that is what you are trying to push on everyone else. Not many intelligent people are going to buy that 5 or 6 win seasons are good, or that Brown has shown anything to date that would make anyone believe he can exceed that dismal # wins going forward.
I told everyone to check out the last 2 post game interviews by Holgersen. I said nothing about “trust the climb” or 5 or 6 wins or Brown’s future win totals.

I’m not the pissy one here jumping on anyone and everyone that posts.
Pay attention.

Reactions: Euell and WVUALLEN
I told everyone to check out the last 2 post game interviews by Holgersen. I said nothing about “trust the climb” or 5 or 6 wins or Brown’s future win totals.

I’m not the pissy one here jumping on anyone and everyone that posts.
Pay attention.
Why are you talking about Holgorsen at Houston when the thread is about whether or not WVU is better NOW?

You saw something different. I saw a WVU team doing everything it could to keep Virginia Tech in it. We were inside the 20 three times and settled for field goals due to dropped passes and a couple overthrown. We won by 23 points when it could’ve been by 35 points. Look at the stats. It wasn’t close at all.
True. 3 FG's for 9 pts should have been 21. We dominated every stat.

ADVERTISEMENT