ADVERTISEMENT

Still 5&0

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
You ever venture down to Panama City Beach?

I used to live somewhat close to there back in the day (Tallahassee), and go to PCB on occasion. Used to go every year, but now only once every 3 or 4. Anyways, they now have a couple breweries in town, so I was wondering if you might have been there. One is called Nivol, and appears to have mostly weak ass beers, with a few good ones. I figure they make a lot of weak, flavored summer beers, simply due to demand down that way.

Heading down in July.

You ever venture down to Panama City Beach?

I used to live somewhat close to there back in the day (Tallahassee), and go to PCB on occasion. Used to go every year, but now only once every 3 or 4. Anyways, they now have a couple breweries in town, so I was wondering if you might have been there. One is called Nivol, and appears to have mostly weak ass beers, with a few good ones. I figure they make a lot of weak, flavored summer beers, simply due to demand down that way.

Heading down in July.
No, I went down to Gainesville when we played Florida in the SEC B12 challenge. Outside of Cigar City, the rest of the Florida breweries were pretty pedestrian. July is kind of a bad time to head to Florida isn't it?

The beer in New Zealand was overall pretty poor. I did have a couple of nice IPA's with their tropical fruit aroma hops that were really good. MOA, Emerson's and 8 Wire were the best.

July is kind of a bad time to head to Florida isn't it?
I've always gone then. The hotter the better. It's always cooler in the pool with a beer in hand, or in an air conditioned bar. I know Bell's will have Two Hearted in most of the bars, so at least I'll have my familiar go to drink. Plus, a few pints gets me smiling, and 8 or 9 get me back to my redneck ways.

ADVERTISEMENT