ADVERTISEMENT

Stedman Bailey ?

wvufootball2006

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Is he still a GA or was he intern or what’s his status? Bet he can recruit south Florida... I know he is still young but he was so polished as a receiver....

Is he still a GA or was he intern or what’s his status? Bet he can recruit south Florida... I know he is still young but he was so polished as a receiver....

Just because they are polished and a great receiver coming from South Florida doesn't make them a recruiter or a coach.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
WR coach is 100% of about recruiting because the difference between a good and bad WR coach is not that much.
Plus finding support staff at that position is not that hard.

But being from somewhere doesn't mean people like you.

WR coach is 100% of about recruiting because the difference between a good and bad WR coach is not that much.
Plus finding support staff at that position is not that hard.

But being from somewhere doesn't mean people like you.

You played the flute. What the hell do you know Texass?

You played the flute. What the hell do you know Texass?

The fakeGreg is a lot more entertaining than you.

You should feel a sense a pride that I have to kick you in the mouth around here.
Like I said....if you can't stand it stay on your Pitt board.

The fakeGreg is a lot more entertaining than you.

You should feel a sense a pride that I have to kick you in the mouth around here.
Like I said....if you can't stand it stay on your Pitt board.

Fake News tough guy. LOL at the dumbfvck loser that creates accts and entertains himself by posting to himself. You are such a loser.

Actually, there is a BIG difference in good/average WR coaching.

It includes route running, proper cutting using skip/jab step, setting up the defender, putting the defender on the "wrong" side of you, proper hand position for catching, catching the balls with your hands out away from your body, high pointing the ball, hand fighting with the defender, and how to get away with a pick. Just to name a few of the finer points off the top off my head.

Actually, there is a BIG difference in good/average WR coaching.

It includes route running, proper cutting using skip/jab step, setting up the defender, putting the defender on the "wrong" side of you, catching the balls with your hands out away from your body, high pointing the ball, hand fighting with the defender, and how to get away with a pick.

Majority of WRs coaches are good coaches unlike other position.
WR coaches have to be great recruiters.

So they can help other people recruit their position as well at times.
Usually your WR coach and DB coach are your best recruiters.

I am sorry for discriminating against people who play the flute. They don't deserve to be ridiculed. Cannot call people out when I do the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT