ADVERTISEMENT

Starting to think we are wrong

Took a lot of crap early, but now looks interestingly hopeful. If, it works, WHO will find someway to condemn it. Really don't trust anything WHO says!

I said they had it right from the beginning. It's all documented on this board. People blasted them (and me) for this approach because of their April numbers. However, things are looking good (for them) now.

Reactions: BigLickMountee
I said they had it right from the beginning. It's all documented on this board. People blasted them (and me) for this approach because of their April numbers. However, things are looking good (for them) now.
Your boys blasted you. Not us.

as well as a lack of a healthy two party system. It's their environment forcing a good decision.

oh, and the rear ends of those women to the right in leggings............Damn!

The best part of Autumn weather is the abundance of leggings on the women!!! Legging Season is soon upon us folks.

I think Federally and with many states we handled as well as could be expect. Early on the only numbers we had were from China, then when it hit Italy and overwhelmed their health care system we did the 15 days to flatten the curve. Then fools like Cummo put the sick in the nursing homes and deaths started skyrocketing.

Then democratic governors and mayors seen it as a opportunity to attack Trump and were willing to destroy their own cities just to hurt Trump.

Think about that for a minute THEY were/are willing to destroy their cities just to win a election. NYC will never be the same-at least in the near future-pretty much the same for Portland, Seattle and Minneapolis. Businesses have learned they don't expensive office space downtown, many have already moved or planned to move. Joe Rogan, Dave Rubin and Tim Pool have already moved. If I remember right NYC has already lost 600k people and real estate has dropped over 17% in value.

ADVERTISEMENT