Starting QB next year?

• Lowe

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Allison

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 30 39.5%

• Total voters
Did he have Simms and Jennings to help take away defenders from Sills?
Did he have a future high NFL draft pick offensive tackle to help with protection for timing?

Do you have any idea how any of this works?
No, he had others and could not get the ball to Sills even when he was open.
We'll see about the tackle
Yes, I do. WVU had no backup ready to play and DH didn't worry about practicing to develop one. Would you put Allison in a read option? Seriously?

WVUfootball2006 what’s your take on Lowe? Have you seen him lately in practice? Your comment wasn’t clear. It’s sounds like you saw him in practice. He has a nice arm from what I’ve seen.

From what you've seen? Have you been invited to practice?

Pratt you like bad football and losing apparently. Allison is not starting material. It’s Lowe or a transfer. Lowe won’t have Dana screwing him over this spring. We all know Dana would promote and try to develop his slow pocket stiff. He would purposely give Allison all the first team reps and try to develop and better him. Dana would waste all of our time with stiffy. Lowe is the guy they need to promote and develop as the starter. He’s the one with higher upside, potential. He now will have a coach that gives him a fair shot.

We now have a coach that’s going to like a guy that can run a little. We needed that.

Trey Lowe easy unless a excellent JUCO or grad transfer comes. Lowe ran for 9 yards up middle in his 1 carry in bowl game. He has a strong arm and size, strength at 6-3 220. He enrolled in January last year so he will be ready to take over. Brown will develop that talent.

Allison is a career backup at best. Too slow.
Is this prediction as solid as WVU to the final four?

WVUfootball2006 what’s your take on Lowe? Have you seen him lately in practice? Your comment wasn’t clear. It’s sounds like you saw him in practice. He has a nice arm from what I’ve seen.

Trey Lowe was ranked 21st in his position and 19th in the state. No national ranking. The kid will have to compete his butt off. Neal likes competition at every position. The players will not just be handed the spot you to earn it.

With Martell showing up today, I would double down on the transfer option.

ADVERTISEMENT