ADVERTISEMENT

Starr Resigns over sex scandal

Only in Waco. There are many definitions of "sex" in Waco, including late night pasture encounters with a stump broke cows and having a church where you do it with kids and shoot it out with the FBI before you burn everyone up. It's a strange place.

The rest of the Big 12 should refuse to play there, it's too dangerous.

Only in Waco. There are many definitions of "sex" in Waco, including late night pasture encounters with a stump broke cows and having a church where you do it with kids and shoot it out with the FBI before you burn everyone up. It's a strange place.

The rest of the Big 12 should refuse to play there, it's too dangerous.
Actually, the wife is hooked on the home remodeling show out of Waco. Cheap housing, lots of big ranches, doesn't look like a bad place actually. It will be forever tainted with the odor of David Koresh's burning compound although the raid was a bit fishy.

When I think of sex scandals, I think of Bill Clinton, Eliot Spitzer, Anthony Weiner, maybe even Sandusky and Hastert....salacious stuff. Just how I view it.
No problem, I see your point. Maybe the real scandal was that Briles and Starr knew the players were raping coeds but valued football wins over morals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT