ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford RB Bryce Love Announces He Will Skip Sun Bowl

He's pretty much skipped his entire senior season.........

2017 - 2100 yards rushing
2018 - 730 yards rushing

He's pretty much skipped his entire senior season.........

2017 - 2100 yards rushing
2018 - 730 yards rushing
He was injured. Injuries happen. That's why player skip meaningless bowls.

will-grier-surgery-west-virginia.jpg

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Bryce Love reminds me of Miles Simon a former Arizona basketball player that stayed in school an extra year but was exposed.
Unlike Simon I think Love gets drafted.
Maybe not a first round pick but he will play on Sundays.

Goes to show that staying in school is not always the best choice.

Injuries sminjuries. No bowls are meaningless. If they were, why would you have to wash your hands before returning to work?

He's a quitter. A loser. Probably cost his team three wins this year. Very overrated and WILL NOT be picked for any of the McDonald's fantasy football teams where several of our fans work and have worked for years now because their loyalty is to my Big Mac's and the early shift team they have been working with for decades instead of trying to "better themselves" with higher paying jobs. One day, they could be manager.

Well, probably not. Too much thinking involved.

Sorry for my tongue-in-cheek response. You may now get back to your Will Grier hating. Thank You and Goodnight.

Reactions: CAJUNEER
Love has been plagued with injuries all year and has played injured in almost every game. It’s not like he stands back in the pocket and just throws the ball, many times to the opposing team or eats it for a ten-yard loss.

Love has been plagued with injuries all year and has played injured in almost every game. It’s not like he stands back in the pocket and just throws the ball, many times to the opposing team or eats it for a ten-yard loss.

Then why would you want a bum like that playing in our bowl game? I would think you would be ecstatic he isn't playing. Maybe we'd have a chance of winning? That is the goal, right, to win these very important bowl games?

I've disagreed with you many times. I don't recall you being so irrational before.

Bryce Love will be a success with football or without football.
He was pretty much a premed student with a major in human biology.

As someone who spends a lot of the day studying circuit diagrams it is difficult to reach that level of comprehension.
Most of the time our mind wonders off.
When I was in the military I learned how to focus my mind to retain information.
This is what Bryce Love had to do while playing football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT