ADVERTISEMENT

Standings

Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
If someone wanted to make real money, they would be betting against all of our picks. $$$$

Standings after week 9
Snow 13-13-1 (WTH)
King 13-14
Tony 12-15
Stone 11-16
Michigan 9-18

Reactions: Humptod
Curious to know, how did Sled end up with a tie on his slate? I didn't know you could have a tie when betting against the house. Is it actually considered a tie when you're gambling, and you get your money back? Or is this just something you do here on this little weekly event?

Curious to know, how did Sled end up with a tie on his slate? I didn't know you could have a tie when betting against the house. Is it actually considered a tie when you're gambling, and you get your money back? Or is this just something you do here on this little weekly event?
Yes, if it's a push you get the amount of your bet back.

If someone wanted to make real money, they would be betting against all of our picks. $$$$

Standings after week 9
Snow 13-13-1 (WTH)
King 13-14
Tony 12-15
Stone 11-16
Michigan 9-18
LMAO...and you retards think you know football....turdboy's retarded poodle could do better than you twats.

Your obsession with the KingCoal is creepy. No matter how many lies that you tell about me or threats that you make, I will be right here.
why is she even posting in a message string that doesn't even apply to her? poor thing must be starved for attention

Your obsession with the KingCoal is creepy. No matter how many lies that you tell about me or threats that you make, I will be right here.
Look at page one here...20 threads are started in my honor...two fake profiles using my name....

So tell me who is stalking who twat....

LMAO...cocksucker is gone but the account will live on.

Look at page one here...20 threads are started in my honor...two fake profiles using my name....

So tell me who is stalking who twat....

LMAO...cocksucker is gone but the account will live on.
I haven't created an account on here in many years and have no idea as to whom "cocksucker" is, as I haven't seen anybody banned from the Board since you cried to the mods yesterday. I'm just glad that your lies about me aren't slanderous, for a change. You're improving as a poster...good job!

why is she even posting in a message string that doesn't even apply to her? poor thing must be starved for attention
She was giddy with excitement because she wrongly assumed that because she had begged for my banning (again), I would be banned. All the mods had to do was look at her slanderous lies about me in a countless number of threads to know who was the real culprit. She made it clear to you that she would attempt to ruin this board until MichiganHerd and I left and she's bound and determined to achieve her goal.

She was giddy with excitement because she wrongly assumed that because she had begged for my banning (again), I would be banned. All the mods had to do was look at her slanderous lies about me in a countless number of threads to know who was the real culprit. She made it clear to you that she would attempt to ruin this board until MichiganHerd and I left and she's bound and determined to achieve her goal.
Maybe it's time for Vernon to bitch slap her again.

I'm still laughing from the last time, particularly since slob even liked the post.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Standings after week 10:

King: 15-15
Snow: 14-15-1
Tony: 13-17
M-Herd: 12-18
(Dropped Like a) Stone: 11-19

• Haha
Reactions: Stone_Cold
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT