ADVERTISEMENT

Stacy's dilemma

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
In many ways her historic victory as the first Black Woman to carry a major party banner as Governor in the deep South is both a blessing and a curse for Democrats.

Her win was historic. She's a Woman, Black, she checks off all the "group identity" boxes. But she is also very Liberal trying to convince voters in a deeply Red State to trust her Big Government offer of Leadership.

Democrat activists love her. She's reaching out to young voters, Women, minorities and the rest of the Leftist coalitions. But is that what the party needs to win? Democrats have a fine needle to thread keeping their radical base active and enthusiastic about her candidacy while trying to attract more moderate voters who are skeptical of big government.

She will have her work cut out. The Republicans are way out ahead on economics issues. Moderates are having trouble finding solid arguments and candidates trying to win votes on their hard Left.

Last edited:
Lol, her base isn't the stupid rednecks she can just scare with "they gonna take all your guns" or "It's all the brown folks fault for your shitty life". you do a competent analysis and pretend the POS you support isn't threatening our Constitution just to save his skin and keep his idiot base from caring about anything he does. Republicans are stuck with Pussy Grabber period. It'll get worse before it gets better, you seem intelligent, I can only assume you just ignore the evidence so far. How many times Trump has claimed Fake news for a NYT story only to have it confirmed by the White House two days later?, the lies are catching up with him and he is branding the GOP, you see his Treasonous tweets this morning? And the rest of the GOP doesn't even care anymore or they would have invited Democrats also to view their little FBI classified song and dance. With no Democrats, Nunes can just claim anything he wants again, he doesn't give a shit about transparency, it's all just to save Trump, but the Farce is getting too big to ignore by the majority of Americans. Were the Republicans way ahead on economic issues in Virginia, Alabama and Pennsylvania? What are the Moderate Republicans gonna do in their districts that Hillary won? I mean, again, did you read his tweets this morning? He sounds like a tin pot dictator from go****istan, even Putin doesn't sound that guilty or desperate. And of course she is a liberal and a Democrat, the GOP is barely ready for women let alone a black woman, lmfao! The next Generation sees that too.

Lol, her base isn't the stupid rednecks she can just scare with "they gonna take all your guns" or "It's all the brown folks fault for your shitty life". you do a competent analysis and pretend the POS you support isn't threatening our Constitution just to save his skin and keep his idiot base from caring about anything he does. Republicans are stuck with Pussy Grabber period. It'll get worse before it gets better, you seem intelligent, I can only assume you just ignore the evidence so far. How many times Trump has claimed Fake news for a NYT story only to have it confirmed by the White House two days later?, the lies are catching up with him and he is branding the GOP, you see his Treasonous tweets this morning? And the rest of the GOP doesn't even care anymore or they would have invited Democrats also to view their little FBI classified song and dance. With no Democrats, Nunes can just claim anything he wants again, he doesn't give a shit about transparency, it's all just to save Trump, but the Farce is getting too big to ignore by the majority of Americans. Were the Republicans way ahead on economic issues in Virginia, Alabama and Pennsylvania? What are the Moderate Republicans gonna do in their districts that Hillary won? I mean, again, did you read his tweets this morning? He sounds like a tin pot dictator from go****istan, even Putin doesn't sound that guilty or desperate. And of course she is a liberal and a Democrat, the GOP is barely ready for women let alone a black woman, lmfao! The next Generation sees that too.

Are you trying to rage the gay out again this morning?

Definitely anger issues.

Reactions: atlkvb

Keyser if Democrats can win Georgia with a far Left candidate then your party has a future. But in all of those States you mentioned where Democrats did win close races they were NOT running as hard core Leftists! Thus Stacy's dilemma.

I know you're on the Left and you want your side to win but you can't win not being aware of exactly where the voters are! That post you wrote about Trump and suggesting where the voters are who will help your side win just wasn't very accurate or smart.

But you keep on thinking the way you do. I hope you can convince more Democrats to believe your Leftist delusions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
you have deep emotional scars mixed with your Trump hate.......you will not make it thru the next 6 years...it must be a putrid pitiful life when all you can do is rail against the man who is making America great again after the maobama disaster.....as I have said before there are plenty of countries who will accept you (maybe) if you don't like it here........can we send you some travel brochures?

Sez the Keyser Redneck.......LMAO. The same Redneck that couldn't handle the skin color of Condi Rice.....Ben Carson.....Clarence Thomas.......Herman Cain.....Colon Powell.....Rod Paige....... Tim Scott......etc......etc....etc

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT