ADVERTISEMENT

spring open practice

Very long and detailed thread over on TOS about this very subject. Actually they sound clueless about the matter. Maybe you should open a post over there...

OP,

I Googled Sheppard University to get directions, but the place is like 404: it doesn't exist.

Any chance you could give me directions to Sheppard? Do you have them stored in your TomTom?

Sincerely,
A Confused Blue Lot Patron
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by TIREPUNK:

Originally posted by WVmtnBikEER:

^^^^^^added nothing to the conversation^^^^^^^
Either you don't know that defenserules7 is a moron troll on his 12th board name or you are another reincarnation of same.
My bet says the latter TIREPUNK...he's likely talking to himself yet again...he needs help.

Toronto-
I don't believe he is the reincarnate. The username doesn't fit into the mold of his past names. How's the weather up around Kitchener these days?

Toronto-
I don't believe he is the reincarnate. The username doesn't fit into the mold of his past names. How's the weather up around Kitchener these days?

Ummm...no, my apologies. I don't know (of) anyone on this board...except for the guy that used to be Cuyahooga Falls from the Scout board. I quit going there because of silly personal attacks amongst fellow fans. I was actually wondering about the spring practice schedule the other day, so I appreciated someone sharing that information. I just thought someone referring to me as a "newb" was so Marshall but I certainly appreciate you providing the insight as to the history of said user. Thanks.

Originally posted by SeronimusPratt:

Toronto-
You're right...this individual appears to have a decent command of the English language, and doesn't come off as a repetitive fool...

Things are very well weather wise NOW...just drove by Kitchener the other day actually. It was literally sub zero almost every day since late December, they had to take the fish huts off the lake March 1st, but I bet the ice is so thick they could safely stay for weeks...worst winter I can remember in the last decade. Approaching 50 degrees and sunny today has people out of their hibernation den's finally!!! I dont think I've seen the weather have such a positive effect on people in quite some time! From what I heard the weather hasn't exactly been the tropics down there either?

Ummm...no, my apologies. I don't know (of) anyone on this board...except for the guy that used to be Cuyahooga Falls from the Scout board. I quit going there because of silly personal attacks amongst fellow fans. I was actually wondering about the spring practice schedule the other day, so I appreciated someone sharing that information. I just thought someone referring to me as a "newb" was so Marshall but I certainly appreciate you providing the insight as to the history of said user. Thanks.
Welcome aboard! ...yes that board sucks I don't blame you. You can obviously make up your own mind but...I'm quite confident you will find the d7 boy to be a complete nuisance during your time here...runs with a handle until eliminated , however easily figured out once he starts his incessant athlete bashing...

Originally posted by torontoeers:

Welcome aboard! ...yes that board sucks I don't blame you. You can obviously make up your own mind but...I'm quite confident you will find the d7 boy to be a complete nuisance during your time here...runs with a handle until eliminated , however easily figured out once he starts his incessant athlete bashing...
Thanks!

Originally posted by torontoeers:

Thanks!
Yeah Bike, this board is a slight upgrade and I see you've already met the village idiot. You'll see what we're saying when he says "WVU needs to get away from slow white QB's." Give it time, he'll say it again.

I was not trying to be a dick with my "newb" comment as I really knew you were new to the board based on post count. Just wanted to let you know D7 is.........well........different than others.

Welcome aboard. Try out the Blue Lot free trial, you will like it.

I was not trying to be a dick with my "newb" comment as I really knew you were new to the board based on post count. Just wanted to let you know D7 is.........well........different than others.

Welcome aboard. Try out the Blue Lot free trial, you will like it.

Gotcha...no worries and I really appreciate that you took clarified. I've been lurking for a bit but I had no clue of the history of D7 but some others I do. We're all WVU fans and it bugs me a bit when people launch silly personal attacks on fellow fans for their opinions (that's not directed at you).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT