ADVERTISEMENT

Sports are falling further down in a hole.

Rootmaster

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2011
Florida
So now it looks like the NFL will be playing the "black national anthem " before games. Hell...and I thought we had one national anthem for all of us! And...the NFL is considering putting names of "the victims of police brutality " on helmet stickers and uniform patches. You can bet colleges will follow suit. Knee drops before games will become standard. What's next...burning the flag as a halftime ceremony. Sports are becoming no more than an anti USA, anti white, racist political platform. Ironic that BLM uses racism to complain about racism. Sports have fallen into the trap and will suffer in the end.Just leave politics aside for a few hours and play a damn game.

Last edited:
I don't see this as a racial issue.

Sad that we have people in the media still pushing this narrative.
Turn that shit off.

The country is moving more towards dealing with these issues. It has to.

Reactions: 1duluth1
I don't see this as a racial issue.

Sad that we have people in the media still pushing this narrative.
Turn that shit off.

The country is moving more towards dealing with these issues. It has to.

Then you are either one of the rioters or just a plain moron. Then again nobody cares what you think about this or anything else. You are an example of what is wrong in this country.

Then you are either one of the rioters or just a plain moron. Then again nobody cares what you think about this or anything else. You are an example of what is wrong in this country.

You are so simple minded it iis not even funny.

Not black and white. Living in a world of absolutes doesn't work on important matters. People have a wide range of opinions

I see people complaining about them being as much of an issue as them.
Actually think the original response is why we are having so many issues today.
Like what has been said someone ask you politely once but the next time it will he louder. If you don't listen it eventually will become a yell.

Explain it as this...

You are being ripped in two different directions.
Have to make a choice.

Corporate America and anyone with all their chromosomes are deciding to move forward

Simple as that.

You are so simple minded it iis not even funny.

Not black and white. Living in a world of absolutes doesn't work on important matters. People have a wide range of opinions

I see people complaining about them being as much of an issue as them.
Actually think the original response is why we are having so many issues today.
Like what has been said someone ask you politely once but the next time it will he louder. If you don't listen it eventually will become a yell.

So what are you identifying with today?

So what are you identifying with today?

Read your OP.

Insanity for you to see things in that way.

Your position....
Is much worse because you are attempting to create conflict.

For what. Not if you will fight it is what you are fighting for.
People have your mind so manipulated they have you thinking your fighting to protect some image of this country that you have in your mind.

Please learn to spell. Tired of constantly having to correct you. That would be you're not your. You're is short for you are. Your is possessive. You got that right later so your grade is 50%. Life is a bitch for you sweetie when you can't Google...cut...and paste somebody else's words. Lol.

Expected better trolling.

Mainstream America is backing everything you are against....

Took them some time but right now they have both feet in the camp of the people you are against.

What America is has so many meanings for so many people
But cannot be decided by racial lines.

Like I have said before
We are most likely going to be interracial pretty soon so it doesn't really matter.

Cannot be anti black or anti white

When we are all white and black

So now it looks like the NFL will be playing the "black national anthem " before games. Hell...and I thought we had one national anthem for all of us! And...the NFL is considering putting names of "the victims of police brutality " on helmet stickers and uniform patches. You can bet colleges will follow suit. Knee drops before games will become standard. What's next...burning the flag as a halftime ceremony. Sports are becoming no more than an anti USA, anti white, racist political platform. Ironic that BLM uses racism to complain about racism. Sports have fallen into the trap and will suffer in the end.Just leave politics aside for a few hours and play a damn game.
I’ve thought about not watching any of it if all this come true. None of this makes sense.

Nah I’m pretty comfortable in my bubble, I think I’ll stay.

Will help you make sense of where this country is at

Majority of the country lives in diverse states.
Including the Top 5 biggest states.

These are states where white Non Hispanic Whites make up less than 60% of the population

USMajorityMinorityStates.png

Will help you make sense of where this country is at

Majority of the country lives in diverse states.
Including the Top 5 biggest states.

These are states where white Non Hispanic Whites make up less than 60% of the population

USMajorityMinorityStates.png
Ok

I read about NFL and a black national anthem and thought it was a joke. NFL better start worrying about keeping fans instead of only about hurt feelings of some players
disrespecting our National Anthem and Flag.

I read about NFL and a black national anthem and thought it was a joke. NFL better start worrying about keeping fans instead of only about hurt feelings of some players
disrespecting our National Anthem and Flag.

You do the polls say the people who disapprove of BLM is rather small. Plus they tend to be older.
Things have changed for the NFL because of the support. The support is due to corporate America getting behind BLM. NFL and other sports leagues are following.

NFL is more worried about the future. The 20 and 30 year olds.

People in the 20's and 30's support BLM at the highest rate.
This is across all races

You do the polls say the people who disapprove of BLM is rather small. Plus they tend to be older.
Things have changed for the NFL because of the support. The support is due to corporate America getting behind BLM. NFL and other sports leagues are following.

This is across all races

What the hell does "you do the polls say..."?

Good Lord you can't structure a simple coherent thought lol.

This isn't an emotional issue.

Remove emotions.
You do know corporations are amoral.

This isn't an emotional issue. It is a business decision.

Showed you actual data...
Country is changing plus younger people aren't racist.

Actually 75% of the country believes racism is an issue.
Let's deal with it. Don't be stuck in that 25% because those people will be left behind

This is across all races

Jon Arias
@Ariasinho

·
Jun 10
Replying to
@KingfaceF1
Yo what the heck going on here? I just tried it myself and it’s true. Then I googled ActBlue and it’s a fundraiser for the Democratic Party. That’s messed up that they’re using Floyd’s death for their political gain. I donated to Floyd’s family and black owned businesses inDallas

EaMSPcLWoAc__fx

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT