ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Spoke with pass rusher that took an OV

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007

Towson (Md.) Concordia Prep 2025 outside linebacker Sidney Stewart had been in contact with West Virginia for the past several months but this was his first visit to Morgantown and he walked away impressed. He told me that he enjoyed the people around the program the most and while it took him some getting used to the country roads and different type of environment it's definitely a place that he could see himself. Outside linebackers coach Victor Cabral is the lead recruiter and while the two have talked on the phone a lot this was the great chance for them to get to know each other even better and he told me that he loves his coaching style with his energy level. Stewart has several more official visits set in the coming weeks such as to Virginia Tech, Boston College, Indiana and Maryland but told me that is his top group and he would like to decide this summer. West Virginia is recruiting him at outside spur linebacker while other schools are targeting him at defensive end and he definitely likes the plan that West Virginia has for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News