ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Spoke with 2025 guard

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007

Mouth of Wilson (Va.) Oak Hill Academy 2025 guard Kaden Magwood said that his father talked with head coach Darian DeVries when he found out about the offer and it's interesting to note that Chester Frazier was his lead recruiter at Illinois if we needed any more confirmation. He told me that he doesn't know too much about West Virginia yet but DeVries has already been talking to him about setting up an official visit and he wants to have a better connection with the staff. Right now he is receiving a lot of interest but Xavier, Mississippi State, Alabama and now West Virginia are the schools that are standing out to him. He told me that he wants to find a family oriented place and the best fit for him. Coaches have told him that they love his scoring ability and overall will to win. He displays some great leadership qualities and also a high basketball IQ. He hasn't been on any official visits yet but told me that West Virginia and Mississippi State will both get one and he wants to decide after AAU season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News