ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Spoke to Trevon Wesco and a nugget

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Scranton (Pa.) Lackawanna C.C. tight end Trevon Wesco told me that his official visit to West Virginia was excellent. He has been solidly committed since the summer, but this was his best trip to date. He spent a lot of time with the coaches talking about how he would be used and the plan that they have for him both blocking and getting him the football at the tight end spot. He is 6-foot-5, 260-pounds, and they want him to hit the ground running when he gets here in May. One major bonus is a blessing in disguise that he tore his MCL in August so he did not play junior college football this year meaning he now has three years to play three. Ka'Raun White hosted both him and his teammate Scranton (Pa.) Lackawanna C.C. safety Kyzir White and he told me that they all three had a great time on campus. I asked him about Kyzir and he told me they talk about it so much that they don't even talk about it anymore and while he thinks it will be West Virginia he has to do what he thinks is best for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News