ADVERTISEMENT

Splitsville for Tige and Vonn

http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/12812876/lindsey-vonn-tiger-woods-announce-breakup

I wonder to which one this decision belongs......honestly, I haven't the foggiest clue. However, I'm inclined to think this is Vonn deciding she's finally ready to make it permanent, and Tige saying not a chance.
I'm just wondering what he did/ who (singular or plural) he got caught messing with that she didn't like....probably couldn't keep little eldrick in his pants at Perkins again[sick]

I'm just wondering what he did/ who (singular or plural) he got caught messing with that she didn't like....probably couldn't keep little eldrick in his pants at Perkins again[sick]

Well, in the strictest sense, I guess it's really not important (or certainly any of my business) what he's doing with "little eldrick".....even during the past 3 years when he was still with Vonn. As long as he's got his team of nannies available to wipe Sam and Charlie's noses on his custodial weekends, I'd think he's considered himself good to go traipsing around Jupiter pretty much whenever he so chose/chooses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT