ADVERTISEMENT

Spicer turns first press conference into ad for Trump hotel

WVMade

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2016
Contractors file liens against Trump D.C. hotel for unpaid labor

Companies responsible for plumbing, electrical work, baseboards and crown molding in the 263-room hotel filed liens during the closing months of 2016 claiming they have not been paid more than $5 million dollars they are owed for the work.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017...rump-DC-hotel-for-unpaid-labor/2931483692797/

Sean Spicer turns first press conference into ad for Trump hotel: ‘I encourage you to go there’

“I think that’s pretty smart,” Spicer smiled. “I think the idea that he’s going to his own hotel shouldn’t be a shocker. It’s a beautiful place, it’s somewhere that he’s very proud of. And I think it’s symbolic of the kind of government that he’s going to run… ahead of time and under budget.”

“He’s very proud, it’s an absolutely stunning hotel,” the press secretary added. “I encourage you to go there if you haven’t been by.”

raw

Companies responsible for plumbing, electrical work, baseboards and crown molding in the 263-room hotel filed liens during the closing months of 2016 claiming they have not been paid more than $5 million dollars they are owed for the work.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017...rump-DC-hotel-for-unpaid-labor/2931483692797/

Sean Spicer turns first press conference into ad for Trump hotel: ‘I encourage you to go there’

“I think that’s pretty smart,” Spicer smiled. “I think the idea that he’s going to his own hotel shouldn’t be a shocker. It’s a beautiful place, it’s somewhere that he’s very proud of. And I think it’s symbolic of the kind of government that he’s going to run… ahead of time and under budget.”

“He’s very proud, it’s an absolutely stunning hotel,” the press secretary added. “I encourage you to go there if you haven’t been by.”

Did you clock out of your government job yet ? Or are you like a lot who sit around doing nothing, collecting a pay check and complaining about those of us who work to pay your salary?

Did you clock out of your government job yet ? Or are you like a lot who sit around doing nothing, collecting a pay check and complaining about those of us who work to pay your salary?

Oh let us bow down to you oh glorious one. We are so indebted to you, job provider. You walk on water. How can we better worship you? You have done it all on your own. The government is so mean for making you pay taxes. They should be giving you money, oh magnificent one.

:middlefinger:

Oh let us bow down to you oh glorious one. We are so indebted to you, job provider. You walk on water. How can we better worship you? You have done it all on your own. The government is so mean for making you pay taxes. They should be giving you money, oh magnificent one.

:middlefinger:

This has gotten personal between me and Made. He accused me of being unable to change, I think he beleives I live in WV for some reason sitting on my ass unable to get a job. He told me to change my business practices. And he refuse to answer anything I have asked him to reply to. He says he has a life and, yet, continues to post every 5 minutes. I know thereare good federal employees and bad, but he has become unhinged over Trump.

This has gotten personal between me and Made. He accused me of being unable to change, I think he beleives I live in WV for some reason sitting on my ass unable to get a job. He told me to change my business practices. And he refuse to answer anything I have asked him to reply to. He says he has a life and, yet, continues to post every 5 minutes. I know thereare good federal employees and bad, but he has become unhinged over Trump.
I'm not posting on here every 5 minutes. That's a lie. You've been listening to Donnie's lies so long you think it's normal to act like him. Here's a clue... it's not. I'm no longer in government work. I work in energy and manufacturing. Coal, gas, solar, oil... refineries, power plants, steel plants, fractionators. I already told you I was former military and shipbuilder. What more do you want.

Reactions: WVUBRU
I'm not posting on here every 5 minutes. That's a lie. You've been listening to Donnie's lies so long you think it's normal to act like him. Here's a clue... it's not. I'm no longer in government work. I work in energy and manufacturing. Coal, gas, solar, oil... refineries, power plants, steel plants, fractionators. I already told you I was former military and shipbuilder. What more do you want.

All I ever heard from you was former military. The only person acting "irrational" with their post is you.

Reactions: EEResistable

You are not smart enough to understand the complexity
of building contracts. Find a left wing nut site to post so
you can feel relevant.

You are not smart enough to understand the complexity
of building contracts. Find a left wing nut site to post so
you can feel relevant.
I wonder if he’ll post anything about Democrat Jim Justice.

Yes you are. Everyone knows he owes so many people for work performed that he hasn't paid. Everyone knows he has liens against equipment for not paying taxes.
Doesn't make him a thief. I doubt you know much about the details of your allegations. It really makes no difference.....he was easily elected Governor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT